easy pickem sports. friends. fun
Post on 31-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONEasy Pickem Sports. Friends. Fun. Graeham Ford- Feliz - @ GraehamF Dehlia Ford- Feliz - @ PhilaDehlia Andrew Gee - @ UclAndru. We don’t have enough time to enjoy sports with our friends. Sports fans don’t have a dedicated outlet in the mobile space to have fun being sports fans. - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Easy PickemSports. Friends. Fun.
Graeham Ford-Feliz - @GraehamFDehlia Ford-Feliz - @PhilaDehliaAndrew Gee - @UclAndru
We don’t have enough time to enjoy sports with our friends.
Sports fans don’t have a dedicated outlet in the mobile space to have fun being sports fans.
Why is Easy Pickem the answer?
- It takes 30 seconds and you’re a player in the game.
- It is a dedicated outlet for friends to smack talk about sports.
- Delivering happiness, fun and WINNING.
Easy to play A Super Social Game
Our traction is strong, ~40% engagement consistently
Currently we are Beta Testing with ~50 users
Total Fantasy Sports players 2013 33,500,000 Average spend/player in 12 mo $111 Top level yearly spend $3,718,500,000
Fantasy Sports Growth Rate (year over year, past 5 years) 11.7%
Fantasy Football 2008-2014 growth rate 48%% of TOTAL NFL revenue 1/10th
Mobile Use Fantasy players that use mobile 30%Check scores online 69%Make moves/trades 44%
Fantasy Sports Apps (It’s crowded!)
Pickem Apps – Two Frontrunners
Pickem Apps – StartupsEasy Pickem
- ADVERPRIZING- KIIP API integration- In App Game Mechanics- Targeting the enterprise
- CAC = $217- Anticipate 1,500 customers added- Estimate of $325K spent on marketing
- LTV = $667- $ Spend of $100 per customer
- Churn = We anticipate 15%- TAM = estimate $30M annually between
segmented Office, Hardcore Fantasy Sports players
- We are reaching out directly to influencers in the sports industry
- Youtube, google adwords, FB, IG ads- We are targeting the Enterprise & Small
- Graeham – Developer, CS major, Space X, EA Sports, prior startup experience
- Dehlia – Youtuber, Marketing in sports, Ex-pro tennis player, prior startup experience
- Andrew – UC Berkeley MBA, EP is his third startup
- We are looking to raise a seed round of $900K
- Add a developer, add a marketer
- Marketing expenses both traditional and paid customer acquisition costs