e- tender notice sub: tender for purchase of gypsum in govt. 2013-01-24آ e- tender notice sub:...
Post on 23-Mar-2020
Embed Size (px)
Ref No. MAIDC/Fertilizer/Gypsum/2013-14/10870 Date:-23/01/2013
E- Tender Notice
Sub: Tender for purchase of Gypsum in Govt. Scheme. Dear Sir, Online Digitally signed Tenders are invited from reputed
contractors/Transporters for supply of of approximate 80000 Mts. Gypsum having ISI 6046(1982) suitable for Agriculture purpose on the following terms & condition. Details would be as under and Tender should be submit online as per key dates of schedule.
Sr No. Details Period Qty (In Mts)
1 Gypsum 01.04.2013 to 31.03.2014 Around 80000 MTs
1) Item : Gypsum. Confirming to the following specification. 2) Specifications : Quality Specification : (On Dry basis)
1 Calcium Sulphate Dihydrate = 70% Min.
(Content, percentage by mass On dry basis.)
2. Sodium content as (Na) = 0.75% Max.
(Percentage by mass on dry basis.)
SOURCE OF GYPSUM SHOULD BE MENTIONED CLEARLY
3) Quantity : 80000 MTs.
4) General terms. : General terms & condition governing the supply are Enclosed.
The MAIDC Ltd. Reserves the right to alter/reduce and/or cancel in part or in full the said month wise delivery schedule, if found necessary due to the climate or other changed circumstances.
For The M.A.I.D.C.Limited ( M.R.Prabhu)
MAHARASHTRA AGRO INDUSTRIES
DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Govt. of Maharashtra Undertaking)
(Registered under Companies Act, 1956)
• Registered Office : Rajan House, 3rd floor,
Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025.
Telephone : 2430 8211
Fax : 24308618
Telegram : "KRUSHIUDYOG"
• Branch Office :
Krushi Udyog Bhavan,
Dinkarrao Desai Marg, Aarey Milk Colony,
Goregaon (East), Mumbai 400 065.
Telephone : 29272027/28/29/31/32 Fax : 29272026 Telegram : "SUGRAS", Mumbai 400 065.
Sr. No. Description Page No.
1 Instructions 3 to 4
2 General terms and conditions 5 to 6
3 Envelopes 7
4 Proforma – I (Company Information) 8
5 Instructions to bidders 9 to 11
6 Commercial form 12 to 13
HOW TO REGISTER
Bidders are request to register themselves at https://maharashtra.etenders.in
HOW TO GET A TENDER FORM:
Tender form along with terms and conditions can be downloaded from e-Tendering portal
https://maidc.maharashtra.etenders.in of the MAIDC. W. e. f. 23/Jan/2013 at 10:01 Hrs to
12/Feb/2013 at 16:00 Hrs.
COST OF TENDER DOCUMENT:
Tender Form Is Available free Of Cost.
EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT:
Demand draft of appropriate amount mentioned. Rs. 1,00,000/- (One Lakh Only). E.M.D. by
Demand Draft drawn of any scheduled/Nationalize bank payable at Mumbai in favor of “The
Maharashtra Agro Industries Development Corporation Ltd.” and to be submitted in the
office of Maharashtra Agro Industries Development Corporation Ltd, Krushi Udyog
Bhavan,Dinkarrao Desai Marg, Aarey Milk Colony,Goregaon (East), Mumbai 400 065. on or before
14-02- 2013 during the office hours on working day.
The EMD alongwith technical documents should be marked as Technical envelop T1
submitted on or before 14.02.2013 manually at our Goregaon office.
The Tenders received without EMD may not be considered.
TENDER TIME SCHEDULE (KEY DATES)
The tender schedule is as under-
MAIDC Stage Vendor
1 Release Tender -- 22/01/2013
2 -- Tender
3 -- Bid
4 Close For Technical
5 Close For Price Bid -- 12/02/2013
6 -- Bid
7 Technical Bid
8 Price Bid Opening -- 15/02/2013
All bidders interested in participating in the on-line e-Tendering process are required to obtain
Class II or Class III Digital Certificates. The tender should be prepared & submitted online using
individual's digital signature certificate.
e-Tendering Tool Kit for Bidders (detailed Help documents, designed for bidders) has been
provided on e-Tendering website in order to guide them through different stages involved during
e-Tendering such as online procedure for tender document purchase, bid preparation, bid
The interested contractors / bidders will have to make online payment (using credit card/debit
card/net banking) of Rs. 1038/- (inclusive of all taxes) per bid per tender to online service
provider of e-Tendering system (Sify NexTenders) at the time of entering Online Bid Submission
stage of the tender schedule.
If any assistance is required regarding e-Tendering (registration / upload / download) please
contact GoM e-Tendering Help Desk on number: 020 – 2531 5555, 09167969614,
09167969614, 09167969604 (Pune Helpline), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit - https://maidc.maharashtra.etenders.in
The M.A.I.D.C. reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders either in part or full
without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Tender Opening The tenders will be opened at 13.01 Hrs. on 15/02/2013 the same day in presence of tenderers or their representative.
For The M.A.I.D.C.Limited ( M.R.Prabhu)
General Terms and Conditions
1. District wise rates are to be quoted in the enclosed schedule inclusive of cost of
Gypsum, excise, tax etc. transportation, loading and unloading, warai octroi etc. Corporation will not pay separate payment for Hamali and others.
2. The material will have to be delivered up to Panchayat Samitee/ Taluka Agriculture
Officer Level or any other agency mentioned in our dispatch schedule. In some rare cases, due to non availability of space in the godowns, Govt. Agencies request the transport contractor to deliver the material to other destinations, for which no extra cost will be paid.
3. The supplied Gypsum should be packed in new 50 Kgs HDPE bags as per the
specifications given below:
4. 1. Length :- 89 cms, Width- 56.2 cms.
2. Weight:- 80 gms, +- 3% individual bag & +- 2% Bal of 500 bags.
3. Printing:- As per our requirement.
4. Strength:- 67 kgf widthwise, 55 kgf lengthwise & bottom seam 24 kgf(min).
5. After considering moisture contents in the material, net weight should be 50 Kgs. Gypsum should be supplied in 50 kg.net weight packing in new HDPE bags with one side printing of MAIDC logo and allied information. In case bags are found less than 50 Kgs while weighing at the destination, it will be dealt with very seriously which please note.
6. The contractor should submit bills in triplicate along with copy of GR note from our
respective RO’s. The payment terms will be on back to back i.e. after receipt of the payment from Govt./COA.
7. In no case excess delivery will be accepted and if accepted the payment for the
excess delivery will not be made by the Corporation to the party.
8. The complete delivery should be made as per the schedule given in indent by MAIDC Ltd. Delay in delivery will be penalized @ 1% value of quantity undelivered per day and will be charged from the last date of delivery schedule for the particular destination. In case of delay, MAIDC will carry out the work from other agencies at the risk and cost of the contractor and EMD of the defaulting contractor will be forfeited. Timely supply will be the essence of the contract. Supplies should be completed within 8 to 10 days after receipt of firm indent/order at your end over e- mail/Fax.
9. The tender should be submitted online only before The last date of submission