arabian adventures of the emirates group is a full-service
Embed Size (px)
Arabian Adventures of the Emirates Group is a full-service Destination Management Company (DMC)
with headquarters in Dubai, that specializes in a wide range of tailor-made services for FIT plus MICE and
Sports groups which includes customized itinerary planning to transfers, hotel reservations, private
excursions, desert safaris, and cruises by dnata throughout the UAE and Oman. Through its creative
approach and acute attention to detail, Arabian Adventures offers its guests unparalleled destination
expertise with knowledgeable guides who can speak a variety of languages and a dedicated team on the
ground for back-office support. In addition to their expert guides and well-maintained fleet of vehicles,
Arabian Adventures is known for their high commitment to service and safety as well as their
Arabian Adventures is a well-respected and recognized DMC Company with services available
throughout the United Arab Emirates and Oman. Arabian Adventures offers airport meet and assistance
at Dubai International Airport (DXB), Dubai World Central (DWC), Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH),
and Muscat International Airport (MCT), with our sister companies.
Arabian Adventures works with a variety of accommodation providers for FIT, corporate, and MICE
travelers throughout the UAE and Oman, from high-end to mid-tier hotels, to lodges and luxury
Bedouin-style desert camps to ensure travelers are well taken care of throughout their stay.
Experiences & Attractions
• Abu Dhabi & Dubai City Touring
• Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
• Bidyah Mosque in UAE (the oldest mosque in the UAE)
• Burj Khalifa in Dubai
• Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
• Nature desert safari
• Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi
• Spice Souk in Dubai
• Stargazing in the star tent
• The Louvre, Abu Dhabi
• Walking Food Tour of Dubai
• Wild Wadi Waterpark
• Bateaux Luxury Dinner Cruise in Dubai
• Luxury Desert Safari in a Bedouin-style desert camp
• Dhow cruise – traditional cruising in an Arabian city
• Dune-bashing in Dubai
• Guided tour of Ferrari World.
• Henna hand-painting, belly dancing performance & shisha
• Modern & Traditional City Touring: Dubai and Abu Dhabi – a must-do experience for your visit to
• Private dinners (FIT & Groups)
• Private helicopter tours of Dubai
• Polo (groups)
• Sunset Camel Trekking
• 24-hour contact center
• 24-hour emergency mobile handler for each area of business
• Dedicated customer relations department, pre-sales, business development and key account
• A support team of staff with specialist teams for FIT, MICE, tailor-made, sports and leisure
• Airside assistance at Dubai International Airport in Terminal 1 & 2 to offer transit services,
lounge access, VIP terminal assistance and private immigration clearance with a discrete non-
public exit from the airport with Al Majlis, a special facility provided by Dubai International
• Meet-and-assist, in-resort assistance and representation, tours, safaris, transport and back-
• Cruise department specializing in the handling of cruise turn-around and shore excursions
• Reservations department is open 7-days all year-round including public holidays with
operational hours from 8:00am-6:00pm UAE time.
• Office operational hours from 8:00am-6:30pm
• Our tour and safari guides are trained in first aid outfitted with first aid kits, mobile phones and
vehicles with GPS trackers. World-class fleet of 170 vehicles which are maintained to the highest
standards and renewed every two years (transfer & private tour vehicles) three years (safari
vehicles) or four years (coaches). The fleet includes 50 & 20-seater buses, luxury 4-wheel drive
vehicles, transfer vehicles and ancillary vehicles.
The company headquartered in Dubai with dedicated specialist teams supporting all in-bound tourism
segments based at the Emirates Holiday Building. Arabian Adventures also operates an in-house, wholly
owned transport and logistics center in Dubai where vehicles are washed, valeted and maintained. The
safaris, transport team and stores are based at this location where daily operational briefings take place.
A dedicated department operates their tour guides and hotel representatives. Around 20 in-hotel desks
are located at key strategic hotel properties across Dubai.
Dubai International Airport (DXB):
Arabian Adventures are the only DMC with access airside to Dubai International airport. With a 24-hour
counter with a dedicated team of meet and assist, visa services, and transport coordinators to hand
their clients with their own arrival experiences.
In coordination with their sister-company, Marhaba, airside assistance, transit services, lounge access as
well as VIP terminal assistance with private immigration clearance is available in Terminal 1 and
An operations team is based in Abu Dhabi with dedicated drivers, airport staff, guides and hotel
representatives situated in the Emirates and Abu Dhabi. Hotel desks are located at key hotels in Abu
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH):
Airport assistance in addition to airside assistance can be arranged with Golden Class who offer a
selection of various arrival experiences.
Dedicated representatives are situated in Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al Khaimah and Fujairah for their
Gulf Ventures, their fully operational destination management company located in Muscat, offers in-
house guides, drivers, hotel representatives and car hire available for self-drive itineraries.
Muscat International Airport (MCT):
Airport assistance is available outside the airport when arrival transfers are pre-booked. Meet and assist
prior to Immigration and Customs is provided through TAV Prime Class.
Services are operated in co-operation with their sister company “dnata Bahrain” that is fully owned by
the Emirates Group.
Arabian Adventures is accredited with CEMARS (Carbon and Energy Measurement and Reduction
Scheme) award since 2010. The majority of the Dubai-based desert safaris are operated in the Dubai
Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR) and a portion of the fee is donated to local conservation projects.
We were also given the Sustainability award in 2018 for their Desert Camp operation by DTCM. Their
ongoing initiatives to reduce consumption of single-use plastic (SUP) are ongoing with no SUP utilized at
the desert camps.
Sheikh Zayed Road
P.O Box 7631
United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +917 4274 4898
Email: [email protected]