diy wedding bouquets
out of 15
Post on 31-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONOne of the easiest ways to save money and add some DIY flair to your Wedding Ceremony is to make your own bridal bouquet. This method can be used to make bouquets for brides, bridesmaids or other decorations.
- DIY Wedding Bouquet
- If you are on a tight wedding budget, why not save money on your wedding flowers? One of the easiest ways to save money and add some DIY flair to your wedding ceremony is to make your own bridal bouquet. This method can be used to make bouquets for brides, bridesmaids or other decorations Making your own wedding bouquet is fun and easy. There are not many required supplies and they can all be found in local craft or floral store. Now it's time to make a SUPER easy do-it-yourself Wedding Bouquet.
- To make this bouquet, you need : Flowers : You can use any flowers you want. Pick 15 to 30 flower stems for a wedding bouquet. If the flowers are in full bloom and pretty big, you can limit the number of flowers to 15. Scissors Rubber Bands : 2 to 3 Green Floral Tape Ribbon : Choose Ribbon colour that matches the colours of your flowers Pearl headed pin
- Step : 1 Choose the flowers for your wedding bouquet. If the flowers are in full bloom and pretty big, pick some 15 to 20 flowers with stem.
- Step : 2 Before creating the bouquet, youll have to prune each rose. Take out all the leaves and thorns on the stem and gently remove any witted or damaged petals from the blossoms.
- Step : 3 Now cut the flowers to the length that you feel comfortable holding in your palm. The stems can be cut to 25cm.
- Step : 4 Next, arrange the flowers into a around bouquet. If you have chose multi-colored flowers, then while arranging, you can mix the flowers randomly or arrange them in a certain order. Once the flowers get the desired round shape, check whether the stem ends are even and cut out the parts that are longer than the rest.
- Step : 5 Now tie the flowers with 3 rubber bands ; one near the flowers , one near the stem ends & one in the middle to tighten the flowers.
- Step : 6 Tightly wrap the green floral tape around the stem of the bouquet to cover the rubber bands and to secure the bouquet.
- Step : 7 On top of the floral tape, wrap White Satin ribbon as the first layer.
- Step : 8 Next, wrap hot Pink Organza ribbon corseted around the white satin. Secure the ribbons with Pearl headed pins, as shown in the image.
- Finish! A simple, easy and cheap DIY wedding bouquet. You can even use this step-by-step process to create bridesmaids bouquets by adding different colours, flowers, accen ts or making smaller bridesmaids bouquets.
- Thank You Connect With Us
View more >