dinmachine wrap up
Click here to load reader
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Cyber PR Wrap Up Report diNMachine ---- Thank you for choosing Cyber PR! We have thoroughly enjoyed working with you and its beenan honor to be trusted with helping you develop and foster your brand.
- 2. - diNMachine Wrap Up Report - 2
- 3. - diNMachine Wrap Up Report - 3 Blog Features: Being featured on blogs is an essential step to increasing your overall online presence and influence, and is one of the best ways to increase your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) so that you appear higher in Google searches of your name or your music. It is important to note that every blog feature is important, be it on a large or small website, as each and every piece of content that exists online will work in your favor. Over the course of the campaign, we reached out to bloggers that feature Indie Rock, Music Industry Tastemakers, and Music News. We targeted these bloggers to expose you and your music to communities that exist outside of your genre. The strength of your brand is greater when you can create a diverse but centralized fan base with your art. Throughout this campaign, your music was featured on the following blogs: Music Blog Features: Atlas and the Anchor: http://bit.ly/1yemdLQ Inside Music World: http://bit.ly/1oB82ys Wildys World: http://bit.ly/1oB8xsn Inside World Music: http://bit.ly/1iAD5mr Front Range Scribbles: http://bit.ly/1i59fsm Idiosyncratic Transmissions: http://bit.ly/1gPW9KU Hellhound Music Zine: http://bit.ly/OJXImC Mark Weber Music: http://bit.ly/1gPYPIz Neal Heart: http://bit.ly/1i5bBHI Noise Shaft: http://bit.ly/1qp9JP4 Music Existence: http://bit.ly/1lOYHjh Celebrity Caf: http://bit.ly/1i8xQ21 BlazinRy Radio: http://bit.ly/SQUYG4 Music Street Journal: http://bit.ly/1yeHFAf Tom Lohrmann: http://bit.ly/1l0IpDY Inforty: http://bit.ly/1i8okw5 Hellhound Music Zine: http://bit.ly/1yeK8e0 Middle Tennessee Music: http://bit.ly/1uBdzSR New Noise Magazine: http://bit.ly/1lBsICD The Drainage: upcoming interview Amazon: http://amzn.to/1pGfsjq
- 4. - diNMachine Wrap Up Report - 4 Blog FeatureSnapshot: http://thecelebritycafe.com/contests/cd-giveaway-dinmachine- dance-reason The Celebrity Caf This snapshot presents you with the impact music blog features have on your online presence and your tribe. While it is important for you to post consistent, compelling content on your own page to build relationships with outside media makers, our goal was to help you get your foot in the door to other prominent communities.
- 5. - diNMachine Wrap Up Report - 5 Your album, "You Shouldnt Have to Shout So Loud," was launched in a giveaway contest by The Celebrity Caf, which has almost 65,000 fans on Facebook and about more than 15,500 followers on Twitter. This is another major success for the campaign as you have just been exposed to a huge new community of people who are avid followers of experimental rock music. Alexa Ranking: 17,690 (~ 2.5 million unique visits per month) Alexa Rank is a metric that classifies the popularity of websites around the world. We aim to find the websites with the largest reach to expand your audience and maximize the views to your features. As you can see, simply being featured on The Celebrity Caf gives you a massive reach, exposing you to millions of new viewers. And again, these numbers dont take into account various forms of social sharing and archival that will expand your reach even more.
- 6. - diNMachine Wrap Up Report - 6 Podcasts & Internet Radio Stations As a digital presence becomes an increasingly important in the modern music marketing strategy, Podcasts and Internet radio are replacing terrestrial radio as a major platform for music discovery. Podcasts are a pre-recorded, episodic online radio program, and have become an incredibly popular format for music discovery. Not only do podcasts appear on the original posters website, but they can be uploaded to other websites, blogs and music services like iTunes for free. Uploading podcasts to iTunes allows anyone in the world to subscribe; a podcast subscription is an opt-in process that allows iTunes to automatically deliver each new episode of the podcast to your iTunes library. Additionally, having your music uploaded and regularly played on Internet Radio stations is an amazing way to continue to expand your reach to new potential fans on a long-term basis. Throughout this campaign, your music was featured on the following podcasts and Internet radio stations: Podcasts and iRadio Features: The Deli Radio: http://bit.ly/1q8RJWW* JogTunes: http://bit.ly/1j7cdbP Rough Edge Studios: http://bit.ly/1yenWkb*** Podcast For Peace: http://bit.ly/1cxe6wY*** Isis Radio: http://bit.ly/19HB2b5 Suffolk and Cool: http://bit.ly/U6OXXf Halfway Around the World: http://bit.ly/1pdiABw Backstage Gourmet Radio Show with PJ Grimes: http://bit.ly/1uAZrcm Planete Indie: http://bit.ly/1gdtyTI WFMU: http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/55421 Stage Buddy: http://bit.ly/SQYTCO Middle Tennessee Music: http://bit.ly/1lxXesS Idiosyncratic Transmission: http://bit.ly/1kKP4Nv *No link available **Upcoming Feature *** No Direct Link to Show
- 7. - diNMachine Wrap Up Report - 7 SocialMedia Mentions,Engagement,and Uploads Just like blog features, social media mentions and engagement from others are a critical component to the overall success of your digital music marketing strategy. In other words, the more people talk about you, the more influential you will become. Online influence is the key to obtaining high-visibility in Google searches and will help you to get more blog features on even bigger sites. Also note that the extent of the reach achieved in the features below does not account for the Shares, Retweets, or other forms of re-posting that can materialize by posting your content to these platforms. Here are the social media mentions and engagements we provided for you over the course of this campaign: Team Cyber PR Twitter: http://bit.lyPal85v Cyber PR Facebook Photo Album: http://on.fb.me/1iirjx4 Cyber PR Flickr Album: http://bit.ly/1kKHQJr
- 8. - diNMachine Wrap Up Report - 8 Ways To Improve yourSocialMedia Presence: Website: http://www.dinmachine.com/ Your website is your landing page for everything related to you. Its your place of business, the centerpiece for your brand, and the consumers one-stop shop to find out all things about True Nature. A few thoughts: Your website looks good! It is easy to read and navigate. Youve done a good job at designing your website for these essential factors have been covered. However, we can optimize it further for a even more slicker look. Remember, if you update your sites design, to keep the colors and design of your site consistent across your social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) Post news updates frequently. Consistent posting, especially in your news section, will keep your fans engaged in your latest endeavors and follow you on your journey on a deeper level. Youre doing a solid job of this, so keep it up! Twitter:https://twitter.com/dinmachineband Having a strong branding concept is something that needs to trickle down across all of your online platforms. Your Twitter shows a lot of potential to grow and we
- 9. - diNMachine Wrap Up Report - 9 have a full-on staff of experts who could help you take your Twitter account to the next level. Well help you re-tweet more often, engage with bigger users with rabid followers, and use trending hashtags in your Tweets. We will also curate lists that are targeted and easy to track. Creating consistent compelling content is key to any social platform. Twitter is the most highly conversational tool of all the social networks and you should be posting multiple times a day. Currently, you are a frequent tweeterawesome! Maintaining this Twitter presence is important as you grow as an artist. It is important of showing appreciation to those who feature you on their sites and individuals who are fans of your music. Work on facilitating a great relationship with them, this is important especially when you release more music and want to promote it.
- 10. - diNMachine Wrap Up Report - 10 Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/diNMachineband As mentioned before, you want to make all of your platforms as resourceful as possible. Your Facebook About page has a lot of potential to grow and you have 664 likes the last time we checked, which is a great start! Here is the chance for fans to get to know you a little better and connect. What we do when it comes to bios is work with our writers on an effective pitch and description, which will resonate with fans with a strong CTA (call to action.) Your basic info is filled out, which is great, because this page will become a go-to resource for fans
- 11. - diNMachine Wrap Up Report - 11 looking to find out more about you. The content you post is varied and consistent (one post a day is fine.) Keep up the good work here.
- 12. - diNMachine Wrap Up Report - 12 Would You Like to Continue? As weve mentioned, we are very pleased with the success of your pitching campaign. Our pitching efforts on your behalf landed some fantastic features on some amazing sites that have gotten you incredible exposure. Weve helped you get into the party, so now its your job to mingle. We understand how time-consuming it can be to manage your social media presence, which is why we offer this service to people who are feeling massively overwhelmed in this space. We have amazing Social Media Managers on staff who are available to take over your social media channels and come up with a content strategy to help push you to the forefront of your niche. Youve done an excellent job of maintaining this on your own, but if at any time in your future career you run into time constraints, we would love to discuss working with you further in this capacity. Again, having a functional and consistent online strategy is key to capitalizing on these feature placements that weve received for you. If a fan liked that they read on a blog post or a song that they heard on a podcast, you want people to know that you are actively engaged in the online space and are worth following. This is why we would love to discuss working with you further at this capacity. If you would like to continue working with us now, or in any time in the future, please contact Andrew Salmon at [email protected] -- Finally, we would like to thank you for the last few months that you have spent in the Cyber PR family, it was a pleasure working with you. Most Sincerely, Ariel, Andrew & The Cyber PR Team