designer bungalow for sale
out of 20
Post on 12-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. For Sale Luxurious Design 3-story Bungalow Prime area in Bukit Damansara
- 2. This recently build (2007) designer bungalow, slowly unfolds its secrets to visitors An unassuming entrance hides a spacious, contemporary Asian house Very complete, very safe and uniquely designed Well maintained and in move-in condition
- 3. Specifications Land area: 8,300 square foot Special features Very complete quality Bofi Kitchen with black granite Build up area:6,500 square counter tops with lots of foot appliances Three stories Merten Smart Home system 4 bedrooms with bathroom with touch screen and ensuite international sockets Separate 2-story guest house Designer garden lights with kitchenette and bathroom Automatic sprinkler system for ensuite the garden Separate servant quarters (2 Infinity pool with negative bedrooms + living + kitchen edges on two sides with Coral and complete bathroom) Thai Tiles Three separate storage rooms Nice water feature Mature, green garden, providing privacy Nice view
- 4. Entrance Covered car porch for two cars. It is possible to extend the car-deck to park up to 4 cars Electrical gate Separate walk-in gate Side gate with key pad lock Store room 3 meter high front door with key pad lock Sensors on car deck with alarm
- 5. Ground floor main living space The main living area consists of an upper and a lower level connected by five steps The timber staircase going up has designer hand rails Flooring in all main living areas on the ground floor is white marble The living space extends to the patio and the modern kitchen, which can be closed via two sliding doors allowing the kitchen to be separated from the main living area The entrance to patio and terrace can be closed via automatic roller shutter in the living area and sliding doors in the kitchen
- 6. Ground floor Kitchen area Bofi Kitchen with luxurious soft closing Appliances include: drawers and pull-outs. Belgium black 5 burner Tuscani cooking hob granite counter tops Teka cooking hood The main kitchen can be separated from Amana refrigerator and freezer the living room via designer sliding doors 2 built-in wine chillers The wet kitchen can also be separated Teka oven from the main kitchen via similar designer Teka microwave sliding doors.
- 7. Outside living spaces Patio extending the living area is connected to the terrace which extends the kitchen for outside dining. An automatic rolling shutter and huge sliding doors allow the house to be closed when away or for the night. From the patio and the terrace there is an unexpected nice view, while the mature garden provides lots of privacy.
- 8. Outside living spaces The patio is connected to a timber swimming pool deck and swimming pool. Large swimming pool (40 feet x 13 feet) with coral Thai tiles enhancing resort style living. The swimming pool has negative edges at two sides and overlooks the guest- house
- 9. Upstairs On the upper level there are three bedrooms with bathrooms ensuite The master bedroom area Two other bedrooms ensuite The entry to the maintenance area with the water storage tanks, water pumps and the air conditioning units There is a water tap on the decking housing the air conditioners for easy cleaning The huge skylight and stairway window has been treated with Kristal bond (lowering UV and heat transmission) All flooring on the upper level consists of 4.5 inch wide Merbau timber strips Design lighting features
- 10. Master area The master area is located at the back of the house and runs across the whole width of the house. It consists of the bedroom area, lounge, walk-in and bathroom. Feature separation between bedroom and lounge hides the sliding doors when open and also allows hanging of a flat screen. All furniture is tastefully designed to enhance resort style living Via the lounge area the walk-in wardrobe and the hugely sized bathroom can be accessed Merbau strip flooring 11 foot high ceilings
- 11. Master area
- 12. Master area - Bathroom The master bathroom has marble walls, marble counter tops, and a special anti-slip floor Special features: Two shower areas with hand and rain showers Two vanity tops with built-in drawers and cabinets A huge bath with infinity edges The clever blinds allow you to enjoy the view while nobody can see you. The floor washer lights and the led ceiling light create a great ambiance to relax in.
- 13. Master area Wardrobe Opposite the bathroom is the spacious walk-in wardrobe with air- conditioning Merbau timber strip flooring Lots of storage space, ceiling high mirrors, vanity counter, tie-rack Walk-in is closed with designer sliding doors
- 14. Two additional bedroom ensuites
- 15. Lower ground The lower ground contains a: Servant quarters consisting of 2 bedrooms, a living area, kitchenette and a bathroom (together 550 sqf) Laundry area with big sink and built- in cabinets and connections for two washing machines and a dryer Internal storage room with built-in cabinets AV room opening up to a nice water feature with feature wall Bedroom with bathroom ensuite Courtyard with garden view Huge external storage room underneath the patio
- 16. Lower Ground Floor AV room with library with floor to ceiling cabinets to store your books. The AV room opens with large sliding doors to the water feature
- 17. Lower ground - Bedroom To be entered from the AV room Bedroom with bathroom ensuite Bathroom has designer double wash basin and walk-in shower area Built-in cabinets and sliding doors opening up to porch and garden
- 18. Guest house / Office Space This spacious guest house is currently used as an office and is located opposite the main house. The view from the top floor is great. It features two stories, a bathroom ensuite, solid Merbau timber flooring, lots of built- in cabinets and a kitchenette. It can be entered from the side gate next to the house so that your guests do not need to go through the main house.
- 19. Guest-house - Lower ground From the lower level sliding doors give access to a small patio, the pool shower and stairs up to patio deck next to the swimming pool.
View more >