denny's 2015 "eat with the heat" sweepstakes
DESCRIPTION2015 EAT WITH THE HEAT Sweepstakes Official RulesNO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE O
Denny's 2015 "EAT WITH THE HEAT" Sweepstakes
2015 EAT WITH THE HEAT Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASEYOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER AND ARESIDENT OF MIAMI-DADE, MONROE, BROWARD, OR WEST PALM BEACH COUNTY, FLORIDA.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Dennys 2015 EAT WITH THE HEAT Sweepstakes (the Sweepstakes) begins at 10:00a.m. (EST) on Monday, November 2, 2015 and ends at 10:00 a.m. (EST) on Sunday, February 14,2015. Employees and the immediate families of employees of the Released Parties (as defined inSection 4 below), their affiliates, and subsidiaries are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is subject tofederal, state and local regulations.
2. How to Enter. To enter, Dennys customers who purchase ten (10) entrees/meals during thepromotional period and successfully submit their completely filled-out loyalty card to Dennys will beautomatically entered into the Sweepstakes. The purchases will be noted by a time and date on thecustomers loyalty card by the manager on duty. Alternate form of entry: mail a 3x5 index cardincluding your name, age, address, telephone number, and email address to Dennys Eat With TheHEAT Sweepstakes c/o Corporate Partnerships, Miami Heat Limited Partnership, 601 Biscayne Blvd.Miami, FL 33132 to submit entry. Limit one entry per person. Entrants hereby consent to receiveemail communication from Sponsors (an unsubscribe option will be available in each such emailcommunication). By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
3. Random Drawing and Prizes. Twenty-five (25) EAT With The HEAT Presented by: DennysSweepstakes grand prize winners will be randomly selected on or about Monday, February 22, 2015at 10:00 a.m. from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by the MiamiHEAT, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The twenty-five (25)grand prize winners will each receive access for him/herself and one (1) guest to a dinner party atthe AmericanAirlines Arena to occur during the month of March, 2015, with the specific date to bedetermined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion, and to be communicated to winners uponnotification of winning. Such dinner party will include full service catering (excludes alcoholicbeverages), a meet and greet appearance from one (1) Miami HEAT basketball player for up to one(1) hour, and three (3) Miami HEAT dancers for up to one (1) hour. The total Approximate RetailValue (ARV) of each grand prize (per winner) is $275. The amount of food and beverage (excludesalcoholic beverages) provided at the dinner party shall be reasonably determined by Dennys. Fifty(50) first place winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received, except forthe entries of winners of a grand prize. Each first place winner will win a Dennys/HEAT prize packwhich shall include, but may not be limited to, a co-branded drawstring bag, a co-branded t-shirt,and a $10 Dennys gift card. The total ARV of each first prize (per winner) is $25. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Miami HEATs solediscretion. Unless expressly set forth above, all expenses and incidental costs such as parking,additional food and beverage not expressly set forth above, and/or merchandise are theresponsibility of the winners. Miami HEAT reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or
greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning aprize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each Sweepstakes prize winner will benotified by email or telephone. Prize winners will be required to respond to the phone call and/oremail notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If noreturn call or email is received within the time allotted or if winner cannot accept a prize asspecified by the Miami HEAT, an alternate winner will be selected. Further, the winner will berequired to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity releasewithin three (3) days of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within any of these timeperiods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. In the event of prize winnerforfeiture or disqualification, the Miami HEAT will only select an alternate winner once.
4. Limitation of Liability. Miami Heat Limited Partnership, the AmericanAirlines Arena, BasketballProperties, Ltd., Miami-Dade County, City of Miami, Dennys, Inc., the National BasketballAssociation and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, and each oftheir respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies, and eachof their directors, officers, employees, franchisees, and agents (collectively the Released Parties) arenot responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail, miscommunications, failed telephone, satellite orcable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, ormisdirected transmissions, failures, or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human,mechanical, electronic, or network. Entries become the property of the Miami HEAT and will not bereturned or acknowledged. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, oract in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any personin relation to this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Miami HEAT, will be disqualified. Anyattempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of theSweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and Miami HEAT reserves the right to seekdamages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Released Parties are not responsiblefor injury or damage to participants or any other persons property related to or resulting fromparticipating in this Sweepstakes. The Miami HEAT shall resolve all disputes in its sole discretion.By participating, participants agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify the Released Partiesfrom and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (howevernamed or described) of any kind resulting from or arising out of the participation in the Sweepstakesand/or the acceptance, possession, receipt or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personalinjuries, death, and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to bebound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for: any error, includingtypographical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction,or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any other problems in connection with theSweepstakes, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the rules on-line.Any trade names, trademarks, or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with theSweepstakes are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of anyprovision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In theevent that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rulesshall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision wasnot contained therein.
5. Publicity. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner's name, biographicalinformation, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensationor authorization as permitted by law by Dennys, Inc., Basketball Properties, Ltd., Miami HeatLimited Partnership, AmericanAirlines Arena, the National Basketball Association and its MemberTeams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, and/or each of their respective parentcompanies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising/promotion agencies.
6. Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, andenforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or entrant,will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, withoutgiving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Florida, or anyother jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
7. Sponsors. Miami Heat LimitedPartnership, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami,Florida 33132; and Dennys Inc., 203 E. MainStreet, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29319.
8. Winners List: For the names of thewinners: send a self-addressed, stampedenvelope to be received by Thursday, March31, 2016 to Dennys 2015 Eat with the HEATSweepstakes, 601 Biscayne Boulevard,
Miami, Florida 33132, ATTN: Corporate Sponsorships.