decorating ideas to make stress free home
out of 11
Post on 18-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONA good impression makes you to feel relax. So When you enter your home you should feel something loveable, whether that's a piece of art, a vase of flowers, or a special souvenir.
- 1. Create a feel good focal point A good impression makes you to feel relax. So When you enter your home you should feel something loveable, whether that's a piece of art, a vase of flowers, or a special souvenir.
- 2. Organize daily debris Place chic containers and store the daily wastes. If you see old newspapers on the floor and bags of Goodwill donations waiting to be dropped off, you are going to think obligation, not relaxation.
- 3. Create space To make your home clutter free and creating larger space, ask yourself if you really need all those things and remove non-essential things. A light color interior painting make us feel larger space.
- 4. Light up specific locations A Bright over-head lights can make us unique feel to wind down at the end of the day. Do Not light up the whole room.
- 5. Pedestrian friendly paths if the path from the sofa to the door is cramped, you need to rearrange your furniture. Create a friendly paths inside your home.
- 6. Simplify your color scheme If you have mixer of various bright colors or high contrast colors used inside the rooms, might be making it difficult to relax. Reduce the mixing of color patterns.
- 7. Bring the outdoors in Natural elements can make you to feel stress free.
- 8. Switch off electronics To get relaxed, remove all electronics such as computer, televi sion from the bed room. Place TV and computer in individual cabins.
- 9. Bring your fantasy to life Install Mountains, sea grass rug then add whatever color , texture or accessories you want.
- 10. Thank You ! http://www.maisonsdenfrancelorrainesud.com/
View more >