debunking adware myths
out of 12
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Exposing Adware Myths
- 2. Adware Is Harmful For Our Systems
- 3. Adware Is Harmful For Our Systems It was never built with the intention to harm your system. This was made with the intention to cut down advertisement costs. It was brought to the customers, who wants to install it on their system.
- 4. It gets installed on its own
- 5. It is the biggest false of the world because an adware can never be installed on your system automatically. It is downloaded on your system if and if only you allow it to be downloaded. Adware is connected to the programs, which can be downloaded only if you allow it. It gets installed on its own
- 6. It keeps a track of my actions
- 7. It keeps a track of my actions Again a big false. It was never made with intention to keep an eye on your system. Actually, it is compared with harmful spyware which keeps track of your record.
- 8. It is difficult to get rid of an adware
- 9. It is difficult to get rid of an adware It is so easy to get rid of an adware off your system. You need to uninstall the program from your computer and an adware is gone. If it does not work, you can do it with the help of security software.
- 10. Adware is going to be eradicated
- 11. Adware is going to be eradicated It is pretty truth for the people who never click on pop ups or advertisement. Although lot of people click on it and make it easiest advertisement tactics. So there is no chance for an adware to fade away from the market.
- 12. If You Are Looking For Adware Development, Please Visit: www.total-toolbar.com
View more >
Debunking common myths about healthcare consumerism Myths...آ Debunking common myths about healthcare