cv - abhijit kothmire
Post on 21-Jan-2017
Embed Size (px)
ABHIJIT R KOTHMIRE
301, B Wing Thakubai Appt.Near Municipal School
Balkum Pada No.1 Old Bhiwandi Agra Rd. Thane(W).Maharashtra. Pin:400 608 Phone: +91 8080 914757
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Industry that offers Professional Growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.ACADEMIC PROFILE
ExaminationHigher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
Year Of PassingMarch 1998
InstitutionK.G.Joshi College of arts, Thane.
ExaminationSecondary School Certificate (SSC)
Year Of PassingMarch 1995
InstitutionNew English School, Thane.
UniversityMaharashtra State Board.
Currently Preparing studies for completion of Graduation in B.A. (Economics) ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION
Certified course in Mobile Repair Technology:
The course deals with GSM, CDMA & other Wireless Technology. Professional Course: TCMP
Successfully Completed Course of TCMP (Teleman certified mobile professional) Technology from TELEMAN Institute for Wireless Technologies, Thane.
Course Covers:1) Analog and Digital electronics.
2) Solder& de-solder all types of discrete, SMD components & connectors found on
Mobile phone PCB.3) Perform reballing of BGA ICs found on mobile phone & efficiently solder them back on the PCB.
4) Assemble & dissemble different models of Mobile phone with flap / locks & Touch Phones5) Mobile Software and Hardware.
6) Upgrading of software version, loading-application software, releasing sim lock and phone lock.
7) Trouble shooting hardware fault in GSM and CDMA Phone.
8) Circuit Tracing.
9) Mobile Technology (theoretical knowledge to recent technology) like GPRS, WAP, BLUETOOTH, UMTS, INFRARED etc.
10) Flashing and Unlocking of NOKIA, SAMSUNG, LG, MOTOROLA & CHINA handset using their respective software and cable.
11) Synchronizing Mobile phone with PCs using various devices such as BLUETOOTH & other Programs. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 5 Years Experience as a Senior Engineer & Training faculty in Teleman Institute for Wireless Technologies Pvt.Ltd. (Branch of Jetking Computer Training Institute) (2004-2009) 7 Years Experience as RF (Repair Factory) Head & ASM in Maxx Moblink Pvt.Ltd.
(2009-Till Date)Role in the company (Maxx Moblink Pvt.Ltd.)RF (Repair Factory) Head (Mumbai & Delhi) & Area Service Manager for 2 months
ResponsibilitiesTaking Care of Entire L4 Operations as well as DOA Rework/cannibalization operations of MWH (Mother Ware House) of Maxx for PAN India through RSM Portal
Co-ordination with ASMs /ASPs for Technical/Spares support for PAN India
Quality Check & Fault Diagnosis of New Import Shipments
Co-ordination between Branches / HO for MWH operations & support for PAN India
Preparing of all Daily & Weekly Reports for Management (Engineer Productivity, Dispatches, Re-Export and Inward/Outward etc.)
Recent Activities & AchievementsSuccessfully completed DOA Rework for approx. 50k Handsets with 35 Engineers along with all necessary reports for Management
Actively Participated with CMD & Management for discussion on New Portal Designing including all Micro level Processes
Role in the company (Teleman)Senior Engineer & Training Faculty
ResponsibilitiesHandling Entire Mobile Repair Business of the Organization & managing all operations of the MAXX authorize service center of Teleman, Thane.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Actively participated in Annual Cultural Events in College. Successfully completed 3rd degree Black belt examination with sun Sun Karate Club, Thane Actively participated in district, State level Karate tournament with Sun Karate Club, Thane Part time worked as a Chief Instructor with Sun Karate Club, ThanePERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth
: 27th June 1980 Gender
: Married Nationality
: Marathi, Hindi, English Strength
: Project handling,Team Management, Hardworking, Fast Learning, Ambitious. Hobbies
: Playing Carom, Driving, Listening music, Surfing Internet, Reading books etc. DECLARATION:
The information furnished above is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.