csulb fashion design and merchandising projects
out of 19
Post on 14-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMy digital portfolio from the last few years at CSULB
- 1. CSULB Fashion Design and Merchandising Projects Sara Heck Fall 2008-Spring 2011
- 2. Merchandising Project Fall 2008- Come up with secondary brand concept. Lady Like was designed around Anthropologie as a secondary lingerie brand.
- 3. Original designs by Sara Heck
- 4. Merchandising 2008- Create a new store concept, layout, and marketing scheme. Lilith was planned to be a shoe store for the fashion forward.
- 5. Merchandising 2008- Elements and Design Principals study
- 6. Design Concept Winter 2009- Practice creating flats and original designs
- 8. Flat Pattern 2009- Create two original designs and patterns for garments based off of size 10 slopers. Skirt designed with 16 godets in each the lining and fashion fabric. Cotton/Poly blend top and burn-out skirt with navy lining.
- 9. Adobe Illustrator- create a sub brand for an existing company- Lady Like by Anthropologie - 2009
- 10. Advanced Flat Pattern- Spring 2010- assignment to create a lined jacket with a collar
- 12. Draping- Project #1 and #2, create two garment using draping methods, designs on fabric hand painted with acrylic paint- Fall 2010
- 13. Experimental Design- knits collection spring 2011
- 16. Experimental Design- couture techniques, create a dress using couture and hand techniques, silk dress with floral hand painting using silk paint- Spring 2011
- 18. Experimental Design- Freestyle, create two looks, no restrictions, grey pants and leather top with hand painting on bust, and black pants with wrap scarf top -Spring 2011
View more >
Fashion Merchandising Textile Science Visual Merchandising Buying Fashion Coordination Case Studies Retailing
FASHION TEXTILES AND DESIGN STANDARDS ?· ... Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising ... The Fashion,…
Fashion Merchandising B Standard 7 – History of merchandising b standard 7 –history of fashion ... •identity •adornment ... fashion through the ages
School of Fashion Program Brochure - Academy of Art Fashion Journalism; Fashion Marketing; Fashion Styling; Fashion Merchandising; and Visual Merchandising. ... School of Fashion Program Brochure
Fashion Merchandising - Austin Community College ?· ACAP Austin Competency Analysis Profile Fashion…