creativity crisis, crisis creativity
Click here to load reader
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONA presentation on the creative economy for Nurope at Åbo, June 1st 2009.
- 1. Creativity Crisis, Crisis Creativity alfrehn for Nurope 1.6. 2009
- 2. Joseph Mallord William Turner: The Morning after the Deluge (ca. 1843)
- 3. Did creativity cause the crisis? Innovative nancial products A culture of creative consumption The desire for novelty The feeling that everything was possible
- 4. After the Crisis Presenting the new solutions (same as the old solutions)
- 5. Creativity will save the economy!
- 6. Culture will save the economy!
- 7. We need innovation!
- 8. We need new ways of thinking!
- 9. Against Romanticized Views
- 10. N EW S F LA S H ! In many ways, the creative economy is complicit in the financial crisis. Consider...
- 11. The booming art econmy
- 12. Designing the excess
- 13. Credit-financed boutique everything
- 14. A Time For Responsibility
- 15. So what now?
- 16. Re-Evaluating Creativity
- 17. Against neophilia
- 18. Designing For the Age of No Products
- 19. A Cultural Economy of Less?
- 20. Sustainability and the Creative Economy? Or, Do We Need Another Opera House?
- 21. The Need For Leadership
- 22. an alfrehn production