Post on 28-Jun-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONLearning Management lessons from Mahabharta.
- 1. Reports Finishing School Corporate Katha- Mahabharta
2. TIME Mai samay hu aur aaj Mahabharata ki amar katha sunane ja raha hu 3. TIME Mai samay hu aur aaj Mahabharata ki amar katha sunane ja raha hu Time is Indefinite 4. Mai Samay Hu- TIME
- Whatever happens; happens in front of ME
- Nothing is hidden from ME
- I can see everything
- What is PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
- I am YOU, YOUR FATHER, MOTHER, SISTER, BROTHER, COLLEAGUE
- Everyone gets equal time 86400 sec in 24 hours; it is YOU who can make difference in these 24 hrs different from others.
- Time is never happy not sad; it is your state of mind.
- Starts with Raja Bharat and his philosophy that you should be accountable of your deeds.
- YourKarmais higher than your Dharma
- Consider your body as HASTINAPUR
- 5 senses 5 pandus
- 100 desires 100 kauravas
- Soul Lord Krishna
- Business ethics Yudhishtar
- Physical Energy Bheem
- Excellence Arjun
- Economy Nakul
- Ecology Sahdev
- Empathy Bheesham
- Cunningness Shakuni
- Jealousy Dhritrashtra
- Purposeful/Positive Blindness Gandhari
- Discipline/Direction/Devotion Lord Krishna
- Mahabharta is balanced betweenBheeshamandKrishna
- Bheeshamwho is 8 thson of Ganga andKrishnawho is 8 thson of Devki
- No. 8= 7+1 plays an imp role in Mahabharta. (person dies)
9. Vehicle/ Driver
- Sanjay- during war
- Everyone has a driving force in life: may be to do something/to become something but before all this one should decide your driving force: Mind/ Soul/ Heart
- Mind is- Intelligent Quotient
- Body- Physical Quotient
- Heart- Emotional Quotient
- Soul- Spiritual Quotient
10. Raj Darbar/ Office
- Where: Rajguru/ CEO/Snr Managers are to TELL and not to ASK
- Managers must be leaders and leaders must be teachers
- Power comes to you only by giving away the power
- The way you treat your employees, employees will treat you (org/ customers) the same way
- Once what happened, cannot be as equal as future or present.
- But your future is created by your present thinking
- Your ego can kill you but spirituality is the only way to kill your ego
- Your inner character is the basis of your life.
- If there will be so many I s inside you; you will be alone one day but if this I is not there it becomes bridge between 2 human beings
12. Words and only Words
- Look for words what you use while talking cause tongue doesnt have any bones, but it can break the bones of others.
- Learn to accept your mistakes; take responsibility for your own actions, dont blame others.
- Your life is like a battle field, dont overlook the strengths of your enemy.
- The competition is not outside the market, its inside YOU.
- In any relationship: personal or professional respect is must: respect for the inner character
- One should know their own boundaries:
- What TO tell
- What NOT TO tell
- What NEVER TO tell
- Critizing a person will make your mindve, never criticize in someones absence, remember some day youll also be absent.
- You should have courage and confidence to face the truth, if u have asked something be ready to listen the answer as well be it good or bad.
- Do your SWOT analysis, it helps to be a better person; helps to know YOURSELF
T O W S 15. Neeti and Rajneeti
- Neeti: tell truth
- Rajneeti: tell truth when required
- What you are today is cause of your past deeds
- There are three types of people
- Passive: Those who do not speak; they tolerate
- Aggressive: reactive in nature
- Assertive: to tell the right thing at the right time, without insulting
- KARMA KARTE JA FAL KI ICHHA MAT RAKH
- Lord Krishna
- Thank You