cool photography techniques
Click here to load reader
Post on 16-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONCool Photography Techniques
- 1. COOL
4. with your
5. I have solutions!
6. I have solutions!
7. Try out some
10. Capturing pictures
11. Heres another cool
13. 14. Looks like a miniature
15. These are actually REAL big houses.
16. Captured through a TILT-SHIFT lens
17. 18. Giving the photo a miniature-like
20. How bout something old school and dramatic?
21. 22. Black and white photographs give that effect.
23. 24. Dont you feel the drama?
25. On the other hand, if you want some movement and energy in your photos
26. 27. Motion Blur Photography is for YOU
28. 29. Its done by using a very long exposure time, so that the blurring effect occurs.
30. If you want to make your pictures look like theyre not of this world,
31. Try INFRARED PHOTOGRAPHY.
32. 33. This photo looks like
its from Avatar, right?
34. The film or image sensor being used
is sensitive to infrared light.
36. guess wHO lives there...
37. 38. Smoke is not just a vaporous system made up of small particles of carbonaceous matter in the air.
39. You can amazingly create something out of it.
40. What is this?
SMOKE ART PHOTOGRAPHY.
42. NOW, LETS GET CLOSER.
43. This is MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY.
44. It magnifies your SMALL subject with detail.
45. It magnifies your SMALL subject with detail.
Who are you callingSMALL?
46. How about making your photos appear very LUMINOUS?
47. How about making your photos appear very LUMINOUS?
48. 49. Its called High dynamic range imaging or
50. HDRimage is usually made
by taking 3 photos of the same scene at different shutter speeds.
The result is a bright, medium, and dark photo.
51. No wonder they posed here for so long already
52. This oneappears similar but its done differently and onlytwo photos blended together are enough.
53. This technique which creates the Orton Effect
by Michael Orton is of course called
54. This the result of overlaying two or more images of an identical scene
with very different exposures on slide film .
55. But if you are the type who likes it WIDE.
56. Have it the
PANORAMIC PHOTOGRAPHY way.
57. A photo showing a field of view
about 160 by 75may be termed panoramic. Approximating or greater than that of the human eye.
58. Having a wide aspect ratio, it gives you a greater view
of the subject.
59. So many
COOL techniques, huh?
60. You should NEVER MISS this too!
61. Its called
63. YOU ARE STILL IN GOOD FORM.
64. YOU ARE STILL IN GOOD FORM.
Lets check that again
65. Thats right, it brings more life to this statue.
66. Generally characterized by blurred streaks originating from the center of the photo.
67. Photography has always been this COOL.
68. Photography has always been this COOL.
Tell us what INTERESTS you MOST!
69. Image Sources:
70. Image Sources: