Components of tourism
out of 15
Post on 11-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONComponents of tourism - tourist destination
- Accommodation Accessibility Amenities Attractions Activities
- It is very basic to tourist destinations. The latest trend in accommodation is holiday villages.
- Primary Accommodations Secondary Accommodations
- Hotels Resorts Complexes Heritage Hotels
- Motels Youth Hostels Holiday Centers Farm Houses Sleeper Trains Caravans
- Accessibility is a means by which a tourist can reach the area where attractions are located
- Accessibility also means the transportation. The important transportation modes are road,rail,air and water transport. Accessible tourism is intended as the set of services and facilities capable of allowing persons with specific needs to enjoy a holiday and their leisure time with no particular barriers or problems.
- The basic facilities provided in a tourist destination.
- Natural Amenities Manmade Amenities
- Beaches Sea Bathing Possibilities of Fishing Opportunities of trekking Manmade Amenities Various types of entertainment Facilities which cater special needs.
- A tourist attraction is a place of interest where tourists visit, typically for its inherent or exhibited cultural value, historical significance, natural or built beauty, or amusement opportunities.
- Natural Attractions Climates Landscapes Mountains Beaches Manmade Attractions Theme parks Museums Ancient Monuments Cultural Centers
- Culture Traditions Scenic Entertainment Other Attractions
- The various elements of tourism services available which offered to tourist at the destinations
- Tourism resources Receptive Facilities Entertainment and Sport Facilities Tourism Reception Facilities
View more >
Institute of Tourism Studies MTTM Programme 2016- of Tourism Studies ... Tourism: Definition, Nature and Scope, Components of Tourism: 5A’s in Tourism. Difference between Visitor, Traveler, ...
Hospitality and Tourism - Wiki Walker Scope of Hospitality and Tourism Industry ... Introduction to Hospitality, Fourth Edition ... Components of tourism and tourism management
POINTS TO BE COVERED : 1.INTRODUCTION TO TOURISM 2.WORLD TOURISM 3.COMPONENTS OF TOURISM INDUSTRY 4.TYPES OF TOURISM 5.NEW PRODUCTS OF TOURISM 6.INDUSTRIAL.
B.A. Vocational (Travel Tourism Management) Course syllabus (TTM).pdfTourism: History, Travel through ages, Definitions, Significance of Tourism, Components – 5A’s of tourism, type of tourism, Forms of ...
THE APPLICATION OF GIS AND ITS COMPONENTS IN APPLICATION OF GIS AND ITS COMPONENTS IN TOURISM ... INTRODUCTION Tourism is one of the world’s largest and ... Tourism industry is rapidly becoming a ...
PONDICHERRY . BBA- BBAT 112 - TOURISM RESOURCES OF INDIA 06 Credits Unit-I Tourism- An overview - Tourism an overview – components (5A’s Attraction, Accessibility,
PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY PUDUCHERRY ... Tourism- An overview - Tourism an overview – components (5A’s Attraction, Accessibility, Accommodation, ...
11th Edition - 2009 Chapter 12: Tourism Components and Supply Tourism: Principles, Practices, Philosophies Part Four: Tourism Supply, Demand, Planning.
Components of Tourism Supply - Wiki Supply Components ... 5. Forecast of tourism demand 6. ... J F M A M J J A S O N D Fluctuating Demand Levels and Supply (Seasonality)
Tourism Network and Supply Components. Principles of Tourism 1 By: Zenaida L. Cruz, Ph.D. The travel industry is the composite of organizations, both.