out of 16
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Rachael Cheong Ong Tun Chiek Daniel Mazlan Miaw Yen Chie Chong Kit Yee
- 2. SYNOPSIS HI, MY NAME IS BOO. I WAS BORN IN A VERY POOR FAMILY. I LEARN TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND COMPROMISING FROM A VERY YOUNG AGE. WE LIVE IN A VERY SIMPLE LIFE AS WE ONLY HAVE PORRIDGE FOR ALMOST EVERY MEAL. MY BROTHER AND I USUALLY JUMP INTO BARRELS OF DISPOSAL FOODS, LOOKING FOR THE EDIBLE ONES AND THIS IS HOW WE CALL THE DESSERT. WE NEVER HAD A FULL APPLE. ONE DAY, FRIENDS AND THOSE KIDS IN THE VILLAGE STARTED TO DESCRIMINISE ME OF BEING DIRTY AND SMELLY AND STUPID AS WELL. I REALLY HOPE TO LIFE A BETTER LIVE AS I REALLY HATE MY LIFE. SO I DECIDED TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO EARN MORE MONEY AND BE ONE OF THE MOST OUTSTANDING STUDENTS. SINCE I WAS BORN TO BE TALENTED IN DRAWING, SO I TRIED TO SELL MY DRAWING. BESIDES I EVEN WORK HARD IN THE NIGHT TO EARN SOME MONEY FOR MY EXPENSES.
- 3. FEW YEARS LATER, FINALLY I HAD FINISH MY SECONDARY SCHOOL AND BECAME ONE OF THE TOP STUDENT. I WANTED TO EXPLORE MY CREATIVE TALENT IN A ADVERTISING FIELD BECAUSE I CAN GET A BETTER JOB AND A HIGHER PAY. SO MY FRIEND ADVISE ME TO GO TO THE CITY BUT I REFUSED BECAUSE I HAD A NEGATIVE THOUGHT OF CITY PEOPLE BEING UNFRIENDLY AND SHOW OFF. WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE I DECIDED TO GO TO KL WITH A DESIRE TO MAKE A NAME FOR MYSELF IN A ADVERTISING WORLD BUT DUE TO MY LACK OFF EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION IN ADVERTISING NO BODY WANT TO HIRE ME. AS I WAS ABOUT TO GIVE UP I THOUGHT BACK OF MY POVERTY LIFE WHICH IS AWFUL AND I DIDNT WANT TO DISAPPOINT MY PARENTS AS WELL. WITHIN A FEW YEARS I FINALLY GET INTO ADVERTISING FIELD AND THE HIGHEST ACHIEVEMENT OF ALL WAS WINNING THE MOST NUMBER OF TELEVISION COMMERCIAL AWARDS IN THE USA TELLY AWARD. FINALLY, I SUCCESS AND BECAME ONE OF THE FAMOUS ARTIST AND GET TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE AFTER ALL.
- 4. PRIMARY CONCEPTS 1. SOCIALCULTURAL PERSPECTIVE 2. EXTRINSIC MOTIVATION 3. ATTITUDE FORMATION 4. SOCIAL COMPARISON 5. PERSUASION
- 5. SOCIOCULTURAL PERSPECTIVE
- 6. SOCIALCULTURAL PERSPECTIVE IN COMICDEFINITION This perspective focuses on the relationship between social behaviour and culture Boo has to eat porridge for every meal even he DISLIKE porridge. He was force to wear those old clothes that were pass down from his brother.
- 7. EXTRINSIC MOTIVATION
- 8. EXTRINSIC MOTIVATION DEFINITION IN COMIC Taking certain action because of external pressure. Boo was motivated by his poor life and try to change his life
- 9. ATTITUDE FORMATION
- 10. ATTITUDE FORMATION DEFINITION IN COMIC Explicit attitudes are deliberately formed and are easy to self- report. Boo change from a lazy and unclever students to a hardworking and responsible person due to his life.
- 11. SOCIAL COMPARISON
- 12. SOCIAL COMPARISON DEFINITION IN COMIC Using others as standard and compare to ourselves Boo love the peaceful life in his village rather than the busy city
- 13. PERSUASION
- 14. PERSUASION DEFINITION IN COMIC Convince other people to change their attitudes or behaviors.. Boo friend convince him to go to the city and explore rather than staying at village.
- 15. THANK YOU!
View more >