christophe langlois - banking
Post on 06-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONEmpowering bank service representatives with better tools for client facing initiatives and CRM Christophe Langlois - Founder, Visible-Banking More: http://somesso.com/blog/2009/10/christophe-lanlois-video-teaser/
2. Visible-Banking.com/finovate 3. Visible Banking: 100% Social MediaVisible-Banking.com (since February 2007) Visible Banking Page (since August 2008) @Visible_Banking (since February 2009) Stats (October 09) -> 1krss readers -> 75+video interviews -> 30+events Stats (October 09) -> 360+fans -> 30+videos -> 80+posted items Stats (October 09) -> 1345+followers -> 1250+updates -> 19+listed Mission:help financial institutions across the worldbetter UNDERSTAND and LEVERAGE social media, successfully engage with people, and build trusted relationships. 4. Visible-Banking.com: Exclusive Content http://Visible-Banking.com Interviews Directory Social Media Watch 5. Links on BIT.LY/BanksMustUseTwitter 6. Social Media: Key Concerns & Mistakes Ownership Risk / L&C Budget / ROI Not for US Tone of Voice Budget Allocation Value & Reward Just Another Channel Concerns Mistakes 7. Still Doubting the Power of Social Media? 2 months 4,000+ members 3 weeks 420,000 views 8. A Phased Approach to Social Media Intranet 2.0 Online Banking B-to-B projects B-to-C projects Risk Complexity IMPROVE MEASURE ENGAGE PARTICIPATE LISTEN LEARN OPEN Open Restricted Restricted 9. Social Media? People First!
- subject matter experts, social media champions,senior management, employees, community managers
- contributors, detractors, advocates, clients, prospects, industry experts, prominent bloggers
Employees = Rockstars 10. The Key to Success: Reward Your Users Successful Social Media Initiatives, Buzz & WOM Active Communities Fun / Experience Visibility Exclusive Content Contest / Prizes 11. Social Media VB Recommendations
- LEARN About Social Media & Finance
- Start LISTENing NOW!
- Increase your Official Presence
- Be different: People 1 st , Tone, Content
- Make it EASY & REWARD your Members
- Cross-Market your Social Media Initiatives
- Spend Wisely, Dont reinvent the wheel!
- Identify Right Success Criteria
12. Wells Fargo 2.0: Create Emotions 13. Advanta: Ambassador for the SME Sector 14. Severus CUs Young & Free in Alberta Organize a Competition to Find your Community Manager 15. TWITTER 16. Twitter in Numbers $3 million for Dell $1 billion valuation 20-25 million users 2009 18-49 years old 17. Misconceptions: Customer Service on Twitter
- Just a Stunt
- Lack of Consistent Customer Experience
- Not Secure
- UGC vs L&C
- Not Scalable
- Too Resource Demanding
- Secure Web-Chat
18. Twitter is Versatile
- What for?
- Reputation Management & Real-Time Market Intelligence
- Customer Service
- Event Management
- Amplify & Measure Buzz for your Social Media Initiatives
- Sales & Promotion
- Follow the Thought Leaders & your Influencers
- Personalize your Official Page(s)
- Post between 5-10 Updates per working day
19. Twitter Watch: 710 Accounts, 38 Countries Source:Visible Banking Twitter Watch(September 09) http://Visible-Banking.com/VBTW Top Countries Types of FIs September Activity Daily Growth since Creation (AVG) 20. FIs & Customer Service on Twitter 21. Start Now... Leverage Later 22. Follow Tweeple to DM Them & Listen 23. SM 2 : Smart Marketing & Social Media 24. Deal w/ Hacking & Dont Be The Spammer! Hacking Spamming 25. @Ask_WellsFargo - Best Practice 26. @Ubank - Customer & Employee Advocacy Wow, our first recruit via Twitter! @UBank would like to welcome @robertsheridan to the team.Thanks for joining us Robert! 3:14 AM Mar 20th from webThe thoughts of every UBank team member are with those impacted by the VictorianBushfires2:57 PM Feb 8th from webReward http://bit.ly/UBank 27. Twitter & ROI Success Story 1 28. Twitter & ROI Success Story 2 29. Twitter & ROI Success Story 3 30. Innovation: Banking on Twitter 31. Twitter is (not only) for Celebs 32. Thanks for Listening Contact Us
- Christophe Langlois
- Cell: 0044 (0)7736 446 357
- Visible Banking:http://bit.ly/VBSpeaking
IMPROVE MEASURE ENGAGE PARTICIPATE LISTEN LEARN Subscribe Become a FAN Follow us 33.