child aggressive behavior
out of 28
Post on 07-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 2. Aggressive BehaviourIn ChildrenPresented ByMohamed Abdelghani
- 3. Introduction
- Aggression is "the maladaptive behavior which leads to the damage or destruction of some goal entity. (Alia-Klein et al., 2008).
- 4. Many behaviors are aggressive even though they do not involve physical injury.
- 5. Verbal aggression is one example.
- 6. Others include coercion, intimidation, and premeditated social ostracism of others (Lewis, 2005).
View more >