chat 7 blessed are the afflicted
Post on 28-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. BLESSED ARE THE POOR IN SPIRIT Claudia Nunes October 2013
- 2. THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO SPIRITISM Chapter 1. - I HAVE NOT COME TO DESTROY THE LAW 23 Chapter 2. - MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORD 31 Chapter 3. - IN MY FATHERS HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS 37 Chapter 4. - EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN AGAIN HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN 45 Chapter 5. - BLESSED ARE THE AFFLICTED 55 Chapter 6. - CHRIST THE CONSOLER 77 Chapter 7. - BLESSED ARE THE POOR IN SPIRIT 81 Chapter 8. - BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART 91 Chapter 9. - BLESSED ARE THE MEEK AND THE PEACEMAKERS 99 Chapter 10. - BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL 105
- 3. OUTLOOK OF TODAYS TOPIC What should be understood by the words poor in spirit? He who exalts himself shall be debased Mysteries that are hidden from the learned and prudent Pride and humility Mission of the intelligent person on Earth Make a Difference Day
- 4. WHAT SHOULD BE UNDERSTOOD BY THE WORDS POOR IN SPIRIT?
- 5. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew, 5: 3)
- 6. WHAT DOES POOR IN SPIRIT MEAN Poor in Spirit means being Humble 1. Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful. 2. Showing deferential or submissive respect: a humble apology. 3. Low in rank, quality, or station; unpretentious or lowly: a humble cottage. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/humble Remember: The riches in heaven are not the same as on Earth Do you admit the existence of an invisible world? Do you admit the existence of a higher power?
- 7. HE WHO EXALTS HIMSELF SHALL BE DEBASED
- 8. At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto Him, and set him in the midst of them, and said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven. And who shall receive one such little child, in my name, receiveth me (Matthew 18:1-5)
- 9. HE WHO EXALTS HIMSELF SHALL BE DEBASED Debased = To lower in character, quality, or value; degrade. See Synonyms at adulterate, corrupt, degrade. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/debase) Child = who holds no pretension to superiority or infallibility He that humbles himself shall be exalted and he who exalts himself shall be debased
- 10. MYSTERIES THAT ARE HIDDEN FROM THE LEARNED AND PRUDENT
- 11. At that time Jesus answered and said: I thank thee, O Father, Lord of Heaven and Earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes (Matthew, 11: 25)
- 12. MYSTERIES THAT ARE HIDDEN FROM THE LEARNED AND PRUDENT Learned and Prudent People that have preconceived ideas Babies Eager to learn, humble, attentive Same applies today with the great truth revealed by Spiritism The power of God manifests itself in all things, from the smallest to the greatest. God does not hide His light, only those who are blind do not see. God does not wish anyones eyes to be opened by force God listens kindly to those who direct themselves to Him with humility All these correct choices and decisions show the maturity of the Spirit
- 13. PRIDE AND HUMILITY
- 14. PRIDE AND HUMILITY Blessed be the Lord for the grace that He has granted us of being able to help you improve Humility is a virtue much forgotten amongst you Pride is the terrible adversary of humility. All men are equal on the divine scale of justice; only virtue marks the distinction in the eyes of God. All Spirits come from the same essence and all bodies are formed from the same matter. God will grant the Kingdom of Heaven to who have confidence in Him God will not abandon you.
- 15. PRIDE AND HUMILITY Maintain yourself pure in the eyes of God if you do not want your Guardian Angel to turn from you Be indulgent with the faults of your brothers and sisters, pondering that you are not exempt from guilt bow down your head before this trial. Christ gave His doctrine to you, giving examples of all the virtues Let the voices of the Spirits echo in your hearts. Be generous and charitable without ostentation, that is to say, do good with humility. Let each one, little by little, begin to demolish the altars erected by everyone to their pride. In a word, if you are a true Christian you will possess the kingdom of truth
- 16. PRIDE AND HUMILITY Do not continue to doubt the goodness of God when He is giving so many proofs of this fact. We have come to prepare the way so that the prophesies may be fulfilled. At some possible future time, when the Lord gives you a more resounding demonstration of His clemency, may His celestial messenger find you gathered together in a great family. It is hoped that by then, your hearts being gentle and mild, you will be worthy to hear the divine words He would offer. May the Chosen One encounter only laurels in His path which have been laid there by your having returned to goodness, charity and fraternity amongst men. Then will your world become an earthly Paradise. However, if you remain insensible to the voices of the Spirits who have been sent to purify and renew your civilized society, which although rich in science, is so poor in noble sentiments, then sadly there will be nothing left for you but tears and groans of unhappiness. But that will not happen! You will return to God the Father, and all of us who have contributed to the fulfilling of His wishes will join together in singing a hymn of thanksgiving for His unbounding goodness, so as to glorify Him throughout all the coming ages. So be it. LACORDAIRE (Constantine, 1863)
- 17. MISSION OF THE INTELLIGENT PERSON ON EARTH
- 18. MISSION OF THE INTELLIGENT PERSON ON EARTH Never be prideful of what you know... If God, within His designs, causes you to be born in an ambient where you could develop this intelligence, then it was because He wished you to use it for the benefit of everyone. You have been given a mission by the fact of God having placed an instrument in your hands, which can be used to develop the retarded intelligences around you, and so conduct them to God. Is not the nature of the instrument an indication as to the purpose it should be used for? Does not the hoe which the gardener gives to his assistant, show to what use it should be put? Then he will pass through many miserable existences full of humiliations, until he finally bows down before Him to Whom he owes everything.
- 19. MISSION OF THE INTELLIGENT PERSON ON EARTH Never be prideful of what you know... If God, within His designs, causes you to be born in an ambient where you could develop this intelligence, then it was because He wished you to use it for the benefit of everyone. You have been given a mission by the fact of God having placed an instrument in your hands, which can be used to develop the retarded intelligences around you, and so conduct them to God. Is not the nature of the instrument an indication as to the purpose it should be used for? Does not the hoe which the gardener gives to his assistant,
View more >
-Kroes, Lepp & Relman, PNAS, 1999 Periodontal Disease 59% U.S. Population afflicted with chronic59% U.S. Population afflicted with chronic marginal
Enterprise Chat and Email Mobile Chat Template Enterprise Chat and Email Mobile Chat Template Developer’s…
BLESSED TERESA OF CALCUTTA - ?· 712-899-1377 Blessed Teresa Helping you achieve total wellness! BLESSED…