change is good - you go first keynote for northwestern mutual
Post on 10-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONEvery organization is going through transformational changes. Motivational Keynote speaker, Karen McCullough opened the conference with this engaging, entertaining, and enlightening keynote on change. The riskiest thing any businesses or individual can do in the new world reality is to not change. In her program Change is Good, Karen McCullough empowers you with three critical steps that will help you make positive changes in your business and your life. She debunks age-old myths about change and gives you the three critical keys—relate, repeat, and reframe—to help you make important positive changes in your life. You will receive the framework to successfully change yourself, and your organization while integrating technology and adaptability across the generations to increase team potential. Her energetic presentation includes real-life examples along with practical solutions that leave you with the tools and a change mindset to elevate new hope, new skills, and a new way of thinking. It’s time to get excited about change and see the opportunities change presents!
- Change is Good YOU Go First
- Field Staff Team Rocks
- The Field Staff Super-Heros
- What? I have to do it again?
- Expectations are High
- Success is aways a moving target. Anyone who thinks that they have arrived is kidding themselves. In order to succeed today you have to understand innovation, technology, the NEW customer, and be open to CHANGE. When you accept that change is necessary for growth you cant be stopped. The Profit, Marcus Lemonis
- You might be feeling the odds are against you.
- You are not going at this ALONE YOU have a TEAM
- YOUR CUSTOMER IS CHANGING
- Traditionalists Boomers Gen X Millennials help.
- Fixed Mindset Growth Mindse
- Change or Die
- Bust some Myths Crisis Fear Facts Gradual Change Too Old to Change
- The buy-in
- Today Technology buying patterns communicate Massive CHANGEs
- Self Awareness is Key
- OPPORTUNITYISNOWHER E
- OPPORTUNITY IS NO WHERE
- OPPORTUNITY IS NOW HERE
- Text How do you see the world?
- Change what you see and See how you change
- Get Curious about what you dont understand!
- SOCIAL LEARNING
- Text Create Rituals
- Dr. Martin Seligman Ben-Shahar Happiness isn't just an accident, it's a science.
- Happiness! We are more open to change when we are happy Gratitude List Social Support Rituals
- #NewWaystoConnect K @K_Mccullough
- If you want the slides TEXT me # 22828 Your message: KARENMC
- Low Risk High Yield
- CHANGE AND
- Working with people different than yourself!
- Make it Fun And make it about them
- Name the Generation Traditionalists Boomers Gen X Gen Y
- Theres Enough Rock for all of us!
View more >