champagne wine and drinks - the town ?· champagne wine and drinks the durham. champagne and...
Post on 03-Sep-2018
Embed Size (px)
CHAMPAGNE WINE AND DRINKS
CHAMPAGNE AND SPARKLING1. Da Luca Prosecco, Italy 6.6.00 26.00
Pear and peach fruit on a lively, yet soft and generous palate.
2. Jacquart Brut Mosaque, France 8..8.000 45.00Shows notes of fresh pear, fig and almond, with hints of orange blossom and richer notes of honey and baked bread.
3. Taittinger Brut Rserve, France 60.00The intensely fragrant character, subtle biscuity complexity and superb elegance is due to a predominance of Chardonnay in the blend.
4. Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut, France 70.00Reflecting the traditions of the past, this is full, yet dry and has a rich, creamy style with biscuity flavours.
5. Veuve Clicquot Brut Ros, France 80.00 Luminous, fresh, pink with initial aromas of red fruits leading to dried fruits and biscuit notes.
6. Dom Prignon Brut 180.00 Long and satisfying on the palate with layers of yeasty, nutty flavours, superbly fat and ripe. Complex, luxury Grand Cru Champagne made only in the best years.
ROS WINE7. La Campagne Ros de Cinsault, 4.50 6.00 17.00 Pays dOc, France
Harvested in the cool of the morning and cool fermented to ensure that the flavours of fresh summer fruit are retained.
8. Vendange White Zinfandel, 5.00 7.00 20.00 California, USA
A brief time with juice and skin together gives this delicate colour, delicious strawberry aroma and zingy freshness.
DESSERT WINE9. Muscat de Beaumes de Venise, 4.50 Cave des Vignerons, France
Distinctive aromas of orange blossom and elderflower unfold a luscious sweetness in perfect harmony.
10. Sauternes Les Garonnelles, 4.50 Lucien Lurton et Fils, France
An alluring seduction of heavenly honeyed lemons and limes with a ripe luscious richness.
175ml 250ml Bottle
175ml 250ml Bottle
175ml 250ml Bottle WHITE WINE11. Solandia Grillo, 4.00 5.50 16.00 Terre Siciliane, Italy
The sun-loving grape of Sicily offers a melange of tropical fruit flavours followed by light almond and dried peaches.
12. Kleine Zalze Bush Vines 5.00 7.00 20.00 Chenin Blanc, Coastal Region, South Africa
Soft and creamy, a hint of ripe exotic fruit and a delicious vanilla sweetness.
13. Casa Vista Sauvignon Blanc, 5.00 7.00 20.00 Central Valley, Chile
Delicious grapefruit and tropical fruit flavours; the finish is crisp and fresh.
14. Callia Chardonnay, San Juan 5.00 7.00 20.00 Argentina
Tropical fruit dominates the palate of this Chardonnay which shows a touch of spice.
15. Da Luca Pinot Grigio, 5.00 7.00 20.00 Terre Siciliane, Italy
Aromas of white flowers, pink grapefruit and Coxs apple: the palate displays melon and guava.
16. Vine Trail Viognier, Rapel Valley, Chile 22.50 Peach, apricot and white blossom, balanced with a citrus acidity on the palate.
17. Picpoul de Pinet, Rserve Mirou, France 26.50Citrussy southern French white made from the Picpoul grape.
18. Dr L Riesling Mosel, Loosen Bros, 27.80 Germany
Classic Mosel raciness: grapefruit and lime with mineral notes and a touch of spritz on the finish.
19. Pulpo Albario, Ras Baixas, Spain 29.50Aromas of white flowers, hints of peach and apricot lead to a fresh, fruity palate with an almost saline minerality.
20. Sancerre, Domaine des Chaintres, 30.00 Joseph Mellot, France
Aromatic floral aromas of white blossom and grapefruit on the nose: the palate is refreshing and dry.
21. Vidal Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, 35.00 New Zealand
Classically crisp and herbaceously intense with great complexity, a mingling of passion-fruit and melon flavours.
22. Chablis, Domaine Marguerite Carillon, 38.00 France
The grapes for this fresh, minerally wine come from a 20-hectare estate where the average age of the vines is about 20 years. The juice is fermented in stainless steel vats and the wine aged for about six months on the fine lees prior to bottling.
23. Montagny 1er Cru La Grande Roche, 50.00 Louis Latour, France
Delicate, buttery overtones on the palate and a good weight of fruit with subtle oak character and enough acidity to give a lingering finish.
RED WINE24. Solandia Nero dAvola, 4.00 5.50 16.00 Terre Siciliane, Italy
This wonderful indigenous grape produces Shiraz like flavours and spice with the extra bit of juicy fruit, liquorice and vanilla.
25. Son Excellence Syrah, 5.00 7.00 20.00 Pays dOc, France
Silky, red berry and spice scented wine.
26. Casa Vista Merlot, 5.00 7.00 20.00 Central Valley, Chile
Generous, soft, ripe blackberry and red plum fruit flavours.
27. Portillo Malbec, Uco Valley, 5.50 7.50 22.00 Mendoza, Argentina
Plums, blackberries and a touch of vanilla: fresh fruit flavours, supported by a touch of spice.
28. Daciana Pinot Noir, 5.50 7.50 22.00 Banat, Romania
Shows black cherry, raspberry and strawberry with cinnamon and spicy fruit-cake notes.
29. Beaujolais-Villages Combe aux Jacques, 27.00 Louis Jadot, France
Expressive Beaujolais with bright cherry and spice. Lots of juicy fruit with a soft smooth finish.
30. Red Knot Shiraz, McLaren Vale, Australia 27.50 Ripe strawberry and blackberry are embellished with floral, milk chocolate and black pepper nuances.
31. Passori Rosso, Veneto, Italy 29.50Rich, smooth red wine, showing plum and dried fruit followed by notes of spice and vanilla.
32. Pablo Old Vine Garnacha, Calatayud, Spain 29.50Ripe blueberry, blackberry and cherry fruit, backed by a refreshing juicy finish.
33. Via Pomal Centenario Rioja Crianza, Spain 30.00Black fruit, liquorice and subtle mineral notes, cocoa and toasty notes from barrel ageing: supple and balanced.
34. Puro Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina 32.00Sweet blueberry and violet on the nose with shavings of milk chocolate and a touch of vanilla pod. Made from 100% organically grown Malbec grapes.
35. Chteauneuf-du-Pape, Bois de Pied Redal, 42.50 Organic, Ogier, France
Bright, solid, powerful fruit, overlaid with warm spice and savoury notes.
36. Chateau Musar Red, Gaston Hochar, 55.00 Bekaa Valley, Lebanon
Exemplary classic red. Sumptuous, rich dark fruit and spice aromas followed by intense flavours of red cherries, dark chocolate, ripe plums, black olives, figs and velvet smooth tannins.
175ml 250ml Bottle COCKTAILS 7.90RUMMojitoHavana Club 3 year old, fresh mint, sugar syrup and limePink MojitoHavana Club 3 year old, fresh mint balanced with sugar syrup, lime & topped up with cranberry juiceRaspberry MojitoHavana Club 3 year old, muddled with raspberry puree, lime juice, mint leaves & cranberry juiceChampagne MojitoHavna Club 3 year old, fresh mint and lime, sugar syrup, champagneRaspberry Daiquiri Havana Club 3 year old, raspberry puree & fresh mint, sugar syrup
GINLuxury Gin MartiniShaken with Tanqueray No. 10 gin (or gin of your choice), dash of Noilly Prat, & garnished with twist of lemonGin FizzHendricks gin, fresh lemon juice, sugar syrup and soda, cucumber as garnishSingapore SlingBombay Sapphire gin and Grand Marnier, bitters, lime sweetened with grenadine, pineapple, topped with sodaBrambleBombay Sapphire gin, lick of lemon juice, dash of Creme de Cassis, and sugar over iceEnglish RoseLarios rose, Elderflower liqueur, grapefruit, lemon and rose.Jammy HendricksHendricks gin, lemon,mint,tiptree jamJohn CollinsGenever ,lemon jucie,sugar syrup, top with soda water
VODKALuxury Vodka MartiniShaken with Grey Gosse vodka, dash of Noilly Prat, twist of lemon as garnishCosmopolitanStoli Citrus vodka, Cointreau, Lime shaken with cranberry juice, finished with orange twistWoo-WooStoli Citrus vodka, Archers, lengthened with cranberry juice, squeeze of lime to finishBloody MaryClassic pick me up anytime of the day, Stoli vodka infused with spiced tomato juiceEspresso MartiniShot of espresso coffee, vodka, Tia Maria, dash of cacao white, sugar syrup. Shake well until frothy, strain into a chilled martini glass
SOURSAmaretto SourAmaretto liqueur, dash of sugar syrup, ounce of fresh lemon juice, garnish with lemon served over iceWhiskey SourJohnny Walker black label, sugar syrup, whole fresh lemon squeezed, served over ice, lemon garnish
CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS 8.90WizzerCreme de Cassis, luxuriously topped with delicious bubbles, berry garnishBelliniArchers, peach puree, champagne
TEQUILAMargaritaSauza Tequila Silver, orange liqueur, stirred and strained with fresh lime juice, salty rim of the glass as garnishLong Island Ice TeaHeady mix of rum, vodka, tequila, triple sec and gin. Fresh lime and lemon juice, lengthened with Coca Cola
LIQUEURChocolate OrangeBaileys, crme de cacao & Cointreau, shaken with cream, orange garnishToasted AlmondTia Maria, Amaretto, shaken with creamSummer BreezeDisaronno Amaretto, lime, Respberry purree. Cranberry Sweet candy melonSouthern Comfort, Amaretto, Midori Melon Liqueur, Sour Mix, Grenadine
COCKTAILS 7.90RUMMojitoHavana Club 3 year old, fresh mint, sugar syrup and limePink MojitoHavana Club 3 year old, fresh mint balanced with sugar syrup, lime & topped up with cranberry juiceRaspberry MojitoHavana Club 3 year old, muddled with raspberry puree, lime juice, mint leaves & cranberry juiceChampagne MojitoHavna Club 3 year old, fresh mint and lime, sugar syrup, champagneRaspberry Daiquiri Havana Club 3 year old, raspberry puree & fresh mint, sugar syrup
GINLuxury Gin MartiniShaken with Tanqueray No. 10 gin (or gin of your choice), dash of Noilly Prat, & garnished with twist of lemonGin FizzHendricks gin, fresh lemon juice, sugar syrup and soda, cucumber as garnishSingap