chairmans inaugural speech by timothy wolfe
Post on 19-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONWest Chamber Board Chair, Timothy Wolfe talks about the importance of making connections in business, especially in economically challenging times.
- 1. West Chambers Chairmans Inaugural Luncheon Friday, January 30 th , 2009 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Arvada Center for the Arts & Humanities 6901 Wadsworth Blvd in Arvada
2. Warm, Comforting and Connecting 3. Partners beyond the norm + = 4. Partners beyond the norm + = 5. Partnerships or Collaborative Cluster Development
- Four Types of Partnerships
- Direct sale partnerships.
- Partnerships that support your brands experience.
- Philanthropic partnerships.
- Others congruent with your initiatives including education, government and community.
6. 2.Partnerships that support the brand experience 7. 2.Philanthropic Partnerships New ones? 8.
- Others in Education,
- Government & Community
9. 1 = 1 1 + 1 = 3 True sustainability and social responsibility will result not in a single bottom line but triple bottom line:Economic, Social and Environment 10. 11. Bloggers:Level of Hosting Capability http://compete.com/ http://www.alexa.com/ http://www.quantcast.com/ http://www.xinureturns.com/ 12. Claim Your Listing www.yelp.com www.google.com http://maps.yahoo.com www.tripadvisor.com 13. Claim the Conversation www.google.com/alerts www.filtrbox.com http://technorati.com/watchlist www.tripadvisor.com 14. Claim Your Name - Business & Personal http://twitter.com www.flickr.com http://friendfeed.com www.identica.com http://delicious.com http://digg.com www.stumbleupon.com 15. Social Networks:Get Connected! www.facebook.com www.linkedin.com www.plaxo.com 16. Facebook Video http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v =nrlSkU0TFLs 17. 18. Whether you can or think you cant, youre right. - Henry Ford