out of 23
Post on 28-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Mayflower Thinking The point of no return
- 2. Recap Inner Game preparing our mind, living in the now, getting rid of drainers, not multi-tasking, etc. Outer game 60/60/30, morning ritual, LO Daily success plan
- 3. Certainty Setting Certainty Setting vs Goal Setting Goal Setting An intention, a desire to get something done, an objective with some effort behind it Certainty Setting Creating the circumstances you need to succeed Creating the circumstance where you cannot NOT do what you want to do
- 4. Certainty Setting Complete knowledge that your outcome is certain Every part of your life lines up Mayflower Thinking Positioning for success
- 5. Regular goal setting S pecific M easurable A ttainable R elevant T imeable Whats the one thing that is missing?
- 6. Intention Why do you want it What feelings will it bring How does it help you be who you want to be in 10 years How does it support you? This moves us TOWARDS our goals instead of us moving AWAY from something negative
- 7. Setting ourselves up to Succeed Do or Do Not There is no Try
- 8. Just Do it! Just plan the meeting or make the call Ready, Fire, Aim Make the commitment, the plans will follow
- 9. You will succeed! Based on a system Removes fear and doubts Step by Step process Having the intentions to back you up Mayflower Thinking Try it tomorrow!
- 10. The Perfect Day What do you want to accomplish? Get a macro view where do I want to be in 10-20 years (set the intention) Does what I am doing now support that?
- 11. The Perfect Environment Making your surrounds support you Creating the settings to make you creative and productive.
- 12. Exercise #1 Where do you want to be in 10 years? Retired? Working? Teaching? Producing? Own your own company? Travelling? Missionary?
- 13. What do you need to make it happen? Loans to close? Staff? Referral Partners? Classes? Money in the bank?
- 14. Whats the One thing?
- 15. What steps to take Staff? Software? Partners? Equipment? Stacks?
- 16. Action Step Call Email Build website Research
- 17. Exercise #2 The Perfect Day Water Exercise Personal growth Inspiration Shower Eat healthy 60/60/30
- 18. Mix it up All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All play and no work makes Jack a poor boy Mental, physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual
- 19. Cut yourself some slack You are learning something new Schedule your transition time
- 20. Create your environment Office Chair Desk Mood lighting Equipment Clean and organized
- 21. Exercise #3 Make a list of things that will support you in your office Paint Desk Chair Monitor Sound machine
- 22. Wrap up Certainty Setting An environment where you cannot fail Perfect Day A day planned to the fullest Perfect Setting Surroundings that support you.
View more >