Cem Challenge webinar 2 - Fire-Fighting
out of 15
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. CEM Fire-fighting
- 2. The WHY of fire-fighting 1. Possibility of fast reaction 2. Better communication channel for our customers 3. Effective problem solving 4. Increase in quality of services provided to our customers 5. Showing that AIESEC cares about the experiences it delivers
- 3. The general fire-fighting process
- 4. A case is open Action plan/ steps to address EP needs Home entity gets in touch with the EP in 48 hours Can it be solved by the Home entity? No Change status from Open to In Progress Home entity gets in touch with the Host entity to implement the action plan to address the EP need No Is the case solved? Yes Yes Home entity implements the action plan to address the EP need No Is the case solved? Yes Change status to Closed
- 5. If your LC is the Home Entity
- 6. Contact the EP and let him know about your awareness of the problem or ask for details The problem can be solved by the Home Entity The problem needs to be solved by the Host Entity Inform the hosting entity (if its involved in the case) about the action steps you are willing to take. Contact the Host entity and establish the problem solving action steps Establish final responsible and track the process of problem solving. Track the progress of the process and make sure the Hosting entity is involved actively. Close case once the problem is solved
- 7. If your LC is the Host Entity
- 8. Contact the Home entity (if they have not contacted you) Decide which entity will contact the EP (depending on which entity is responsible for the problem) The problem is generated by Home Entity The problem is generated by Host Entity Set up a timeline for solving the problem and track the action steps. Set up a main responsible in your entity and track the progress. Close case once the problem is solved
- 9. Local Fire-fighting Success factors for fire-fighting 1. Home entity is held accountable for managing the cases. 2. Contact the EP within 48 hours from the moment the case is open. 3. Ensure there's always a person/team responsible for cases. 4. Connect exchange delivery structure with fire-fighting structure. 5. Have a clear communication map with EPs and host entities. 6. The fact that home entity is responsible doesn't release the host entity from its duties in fire-fighting. Remember, we are CO-DELIVERING an experience!
- 10. To keep in mind Case open: Automatically done by the system after an EP asks for support; Case In Progress: EP contacted, problem identified, action steps set. This status remains during the execution of the action plan/steps; Case Closed: EP issue or need has been solved or doesn't exists anymore; The status are managed and changed by the home entity/
- 11. Fire fighting To Dos Education 1. Provide operational and system training to ensure fire-fighting is running smoothly; 2. Ensure the understanding of VPs Exchange about fire-fighting procedures; Analysis 1. To de done on a monthly basis; 2. Are we decreasing or increasing the number of open cases? Why? Take action! 3. Are the cases open around the same issue/complaint? Input for process improvement and product development!
- 12. Fire fighting To Dos Tracking 1. To be done on a weekly basis; 2. Check how VPs are following up on open cases and take action; Setting local processes or procedures for fire-fighting 1. Create your own local standards for fire-fighting; 2. Create policies that ensure fire-fighting practices are followed.
- 13. Fire fighting To Dos
- 14. Policies Problem CULTURAL SHOCK ACCOMMODATION PROBLEMS Home LC actions preparation in advance regular contact ONGOING check TN form regularly and make sure the EP knows in advance about the conditions check how responsible is the host LC gain information from previous EPs at the same organisation 3-5 DAYS inform the EP in advance about the insurance requirements contact his/her family, relatives HEALTH PROBLEMS ORGANISATIONAL PROBLEMS (DISORGANIZED OC, MISSING PROPER SALARY, MISSING BUDDY) CONFLICTS WITH THE CONTACT PERSON LEGAL DIFFICULTIES (VISA, POLICE, ETC..) 3-5 DAYS clarify the TN requirements in advance clear expectation setting be sure you are providing your EP quality XP provide an EP BUDDY training is needed ONGOING CHECKING ask him/her to request for a new EP manager contact regularly with the EP contact the host LC and ask them to keep in touch with my EP regularly 1 WEEK notify the EP to keep in mind the DDLs in advance prepare with the proper documents for travelling call home embassay, gain help from the EP manager help to gain the info about all the lagalities, CY, CYs law (GIP) 2 WEEKS-MONTH Host LC actions leisure activities, involvement in the life of the LC ONGOING provide accomodation solve quality issues send pictures in advance about the accommodation so the EP can be prepared help to arrange insurance take the EP to the organisations that accept the insurance notify the TN taker and the home LC contact the TN taker, arrange common meeting with the trainee and the representative be aware of certain problems provide an EP BUDDY training is needed change the contact person training for TN managers to be good trainee buddies -provide neccessary documents/information about visa, labour law, -translate
- 15. Task no. 1: Create a model of fire-fighting for your LC 1. Establish the process of dealing with cases in your LC 2. Set up the flow of communication and division of responsibilities; 3. Set up the frequency of creating analysis and tracking.
View more >
ARNIS ESKRIMA PHILIPPINE STICKFIGHTING International Stick Fighting Challenge - Arnis Eskrima, Philippine…
CEM-C5 CEM-C : Indirect three-phase CEM- ?· CEM-C C2Q263 Quality & Metering Electrical energy meters…
Sodium Ibotenic Acid: Fluorogold: Introduction A ?· CeC CeM CeM CeL CeL CeL CeC CeM CeM BLA BLA BLA…