Cavalry Bourbon American Whiskey
out of 12
Post on 09-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. CAVALRY BOURBON Cavalry Bourbon bottles more than just fine spirits. It bottles the spirit of unity itself, from an era when sharing a good drink was a symbol of fraternity. It bottles the spirit of the twenty-one gun salute. It bottles a sense of rightness, of patriotism.
- 2. COCKTAIL DRINKS OF CAVALRY BOURBON The most popular American whiskey is bourbon, and for good reason. Its caramel sweetness makes it perfect for sipping neat, but its also a great mixer. Its profile complements a number of flavors from fruity to sweet to dry. Give one of our original recipes a try or use Cavalry Bourbon in your favorite classic cocktail.
- 3. 1. GRANDMAS BREAKFAST 1 1/2 oz Bourbon 3/4 oz triple sec 2 oz Grapefruit Juice Cocktail Brief: Fruity, Fruity and some more Fruit. Definitely a drink the lady should be trying out. Cavalry Bourbon gives hard ready to party flavor and Triple Sec and Grapefruit let it all go down without a problem. Drink this and you can do all night! . PREPARATION: Fill shaker with ice Pour 1 1/2 oz Bourbon 3/4 oz triple sec 2 oz Grapefruit Juice Shake till chilled Pour, add a Cherry and Lemon Serve
- 4. 2. THE NIGHT WATCH 1 1/2 oz Bourbon 1 1/2 oz Kahlua 1 oz Light Cream Cocktail Brief: Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow. The Night Watch The hit of a well Crafted Cavalry Bourbon, balanced with coffee Liquor and a hint of Smooth Cream. Departing is not a Possibility. PREPARATION: Fill shaker with ice Pour 1 1/2 oz Bourbon Pour 1 1/2 oz Kahlua Pour 1 oz Light Cream Shake and Serve
- 5. 3. THE BARRY ALLEN 1 1/2 oz Bourbon 1/2 oz maraschino cherry juice 2 cherries, muddled 1/2 oz grenadine splash sour mix Cocktail Brief: This original crafted cocktails is will set the mood. The Balanced Cavalry Bourbon with it intense taste of New charred American Oak and well-crafted Mash mixed with a combination of Sweet Maraschino Cherry and Sour Mix creates a complex taste that delivery a drink worthy of any bourbon Enthusiast. PREPARATION: Muddle cherry with bourbon Shake bourbon mixture with juice and grenadine Pour into rocks glass Drizzle sour mix around sides of glass Garnish with lightning lemon.
- 6. 4. FROZEN PEACH CAVALRY 2 cups frozen peach slices, slightly thawed 1 cup Cavalry bourbon 1 cup peach nectar 1 cup peach sorbet, softened 1/2 to 1 tsp. orange bitters Pinch of kosher salt 1 to 3 Tbsp. superfine sugar Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, peach slices Cocktail Brief: Enjoy this refreshing cocktail on a hot summers day. PREPARATION: Blend Peach Slices, Peach Nectar and Sorbet, in a blender for 2 mins. Add Cavalry Bourbon and Re blend for 2 more mins. Add bitters and salt, and blend 30 to 45 seconds . Stir in sugar. Serve immediately.
- 7. 5. TAILGATE WAGON 4 cups cubed fresh pineapple Pineapple Juice 1 cup bourbon 1 cup chilled lemon sparkling water 1/2 cup Southern Comfort 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Cocktail Brief: This Tailgate Wagon is great for Outdoor parties and events. Can be made in large jugs for friends and Family. PREPARATION: Pour Pineapple Juice into a 2-qt. pitcher. Stir in bourbon and remaining 4 ingredients. Add Some Cubed Pineapple. Serve immediately over ice. Serve
- 8. 6. OLD FASHION CAVALRY 1 orange wedge 1 sugar cube Dash of bitters Crushed ice 1/4 cup Cavalry bourbon 2 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce Club soda Garnish: orange twist and fresh cranberries Cocktail Brief: Impress your guests with Old Fashioned Cavalry, Made with whole-berry cranberry sauce and garnished with fruit. This cocktails best served immediately, so recruit a fellow barkeep for muddling assistance. PREPARATION: Mash orange wedge, sugar cube, and bitters . Fill glass with crushed ice. Stir in Cavalry bourbon, cranberry sauce, and a splash of club soda. Garnish. Serve immediately
- 9. 7. FIGGED BOURBON 1 fresh whole, ripe fig 6 fresh mint leaves 2 to 3 brown sugar cubes 1/4 cup bourbon Ice cubes 1/2 cup ginger ale, chilled Garnish: mint sprig Cocktail Brief: We liked this recipe using a Black Mission fig or other purple-skinned variety because of the pretty tint it gives the drink. PREPARATION: Muddle fig, mint leaves, and brown sugar cubes (break Down Figs well) Add bourbon and ice cubes Shake till Chilled Strain into a 10-oz. glass filled with ice cubes. Top with chilled ginger ale. Stir gently, and garnish, Serve immediately. Serve
- 10. 8. OLD TOWN SUNRISE 1 Shot Cavalry bourbon 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice 10 ounces ice Ginger beer 1/4 teaspoon grenadine Fresh lime slices or wedges (garnish) Cocktail Brief: Bourbon and ginger ale combine to make a cool, colorful drink. PREPARATION: Combine Cavalry bourbon and 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice in a cocktail shaker Fill with ice. Shake until thoroughly chilled. Strain into a 10-oz. glass filled with ice. Top with your favorite ginger beer. Drizzle with 1/4 tsp. grenadine. Garnish with fresh lime slices or wedges. Serve
- 11. 9. OLD TEA BOURBON 3/4 cup sweetened tea 3 tablespoons Cavalry Bourbon 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice Ice Club soda Garnishes: apple slice, cinnamon stick Cocktail Brief: Bourbon and Tea are perfect teammates in this thoroughly Southern concoction. PREPARATION: Combine sweetened tea Cavalry Bourbon. Add fresh lemon juice with Ice. Shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled. Strain into a 10-oz.glass filled with ice. Top with club soda. Garnish, if desired. Serve
- 12. Thank You
View more >
- BALI WORLD'S JIM BEAM KENTUCKY BALI WORLD'S JIM BEAM KENTUCKY STRAIGHT BOURBON WHISKEY Noljq JIMBð4…
NorthWinds Lounge Classic Mixed Drinks Lounge Classic Mixed Drinks. Manhattan Rye Whiskey Cosmopolitan Vodka Old Fashioned Bourbon Whiskey Sour Whiskey Tom
Straight Bourbon - The ?· Ridgemont 1792 Sweet Wheat Bardstown, ... Tin Cup American Whiskey Denver,…
BOURBON | WHISKEY | | WHISKEY | SCOTCH Baker’s $ 9.00 Balvenie Double Wood Scotch 12 yr $14.50 Balvenie Single Barrel Scotch 15 ...
Eastside Distilling, Inc. (ESDI OTC.QB) ?· Bourbon, Cherry Bomb Whiskey, and Below ... a process which…
AMERICAN WHISKEY BOURBON - Inc. Res Whips and Whiskey is the barrel-strength version of Journeyman Distillery’s wheat whiskey. From the ... preserving the natural flavors produced
JAPANESE WHISKY - ?· bourbon rye american japanese scotch irish reserve whiskey list is available *we…
Whiskey, Bourbon Rye Ballysillan Bourbon Thyme Bush Irish whiskey, Connemara peated single malt Irish whiskey, ginger, honey, lemon Bourbon Thyme Granny Smith infused Jim Beam straight bourbon, lemon, aperol, thyme, honey, orange bitters Bacon Maple Old Fashioned Bacon infused bourbon, maple syrup, angostura, scrappys orange, citrus zest, bacon candy Sazerac Rittenhouse 100 proof rye, St. George
Sweet 16 of American Whiskey - The Bourbon 16 of American Whiskey Over the past year, The Bourbon Guys have had the honor of tasting many different American Whiskeys. ... The flavors are also
Premium Whiskey Profile Recipe Book - Western Whiskey Profile Recipe Book. ... They are very smooth and easy to drink. Bourbon/Tennessee Whiskey are a somewhat newer addition to the whiskey family.
The chemistry of casks – Part 2 _ Production _ bourbon, chemistry, cognac, Oak maturation, rum, whiskey, whisky
Whiskey List 11-24-15 - Root Whiskey and Bourbon ... Usquaebach full of complex flavors ranging from subtle sweet Rare Highland 20 ... Whiskey List 11-24-15
Bourbon, whiskey scotch - Microsoft whiskey scotch Baker Kentucky Bourbon ... Bright aromas and flavors of smooth cherry, plum and strawberry with hints of cedar, black olive and spice -
THE LIQUOR 345 - Distiller's Library ?· DISTILLATION. PRACTICAL ANDTHEORETICAL ... Bourbon whiskey,…
M TOMATO & MOZZARELLA SALAD BARBECUE CHICKEN SALAD CAESAR ... ?· SCOTCH, WHISKEY E BOURBON MARTINIS+…