out of 7
Post on 31-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. By :Raquel Lopez Soraya Kafila Laura Puig CATALONIA
2. PORT AVENTURA
- PortAventurais a theme park in the holiday resort of Salou.
- It is divided into 5 big thematic zones: Mediterranean, Polinesia, China, Mexico and Far West.
- Montserrat is, according to the tradition, the most important and mysterious mountain of Catalonia. Since, according to the legend, the image of the Virgin in the Santa Cova was found, the Virgin, her name is " La Moreneta. Also there is a monastery.
- On the 29th November of 1899, Hans Gamper set up the Barcelona Club Football, together with eleven practising enthusiasts of the one that in that moment was an unknown sport called 'foot-ball'.
- The club counts four professional sections with others: those of basketball, handball, roller hockey and room soccer. Among the five professional sections, the FC Barcelona supreme 27 costeps of Europe.
5. LA RUTA DEL CISTER
- The Route of the Cister is a zone of Catalonia articulated by the three Cistercian monasteries existing in the country. The denomination "Route of the Cister" was minted in the year 1989 with the idea about promoting the tourism in these three regions. From the monasteries, one of the main appeals of the zone, it can go easily to several places with a great wealth in gastronomy, craftsmanship, architecture, natural places, etc have described Themselves also several routes that can be carried out on foot or in bicycle of mountain.
- Parc Gell is a big garden with architectural elements placed in the high part in Barcelona.
- The Torre Agbar there is many offices of multinational of companyies|empreses. At night it lights up.
- The Sagrada Famliais a massive Roman Catholic church under construction in Barcelona. Construction began in 1882 and continues to this day.
- There are still many important ancient remains in Tarragona. Part of the bases of large Cyclopean walls near the Cuartel de Pilatos are thought to pre-date the Romans. The building just mentioned, a prison in the 19th century, is said to have been the palace of Augustus. In the forest a few kilometers north of the city, a Roman arch bridge
- carrying an aqueduct has
- been preserved. It is
- known locally as "Devil's
View more >
آ© Lonely Planet Publications 340 341 Caatol na i CATALONIA ... CATALONIA CATALONIA lonelyplanet.com