out of 26
Post on 21-Aug-2014
- CARVING a Workshop on Culinary Presentation Excellence
- CarvingTraining a requirement
- CARVING a fine art
- Carving - DefinationCarving - Defination Carving is an art that transfers theCarving is an art that transfers the fruits, vegetables, thermocol or icefruits, vegetables, thermocol or ice blocks into different shapes suchblocks into different shapes such as flowers and figures ofas flowers and figures of characters and animals. It is thencharacters and animals. It is then usually used to decorate the buffet.usually used to decorate the buffet.
- Meaning of CarvingMeaning of Carving C - > CreativeC - > Creative A - > ArtisticA - > Artistic R - > RealityR - > Reality V - > VarietiesV - > Varieties I - > InnovativeI - > Innovative N - > NaturalisticN - > Naturalistic G - > GlamourG - > Glamour
- You too can do it
- Identify the flower
- Improve your ConcentrationImprove your Concentration The First Step The First Step Draw the straight line slowly.Draw the straight line slowly. Draw the Left slant line.Draw the Left slant line. Draw the right slant line.Draw the right slant line. Draw the oval shape.Draw the oval shape. Draw the circle.Draw the circle.
- Becoming a good CarverBecoming a good Carver Patience and concentration.Patience and concentration. Watching art related carvings.Watching art related carvings. Visiting Art Exhibitions.Visiting Art Exhibitions. Need a lot of practice in drawing.Need a lot of practice in drawing. One should not forget his first carving.One should not forget his first carving.
- History of Carving.History of Carving. Chinese OriginChinese Origin Has its root in the age of the Chinese Tang Dynasty (AD 618-906) andHas its root in the age of the Chinese Tang Dynasty (AD 618-906) and Sung Dynasty (AD 960-1279).Sung Dynasty (AD 960-1279). Thai OriginThai Origin Begins about 700years ago in Sukothai, the capital of the Tai people, inBegins about 700years ago in Sukothai, the capital of the Tai people, in what is now the north of central Thailand.what is now the north of central Thailand. Everyone can now enjoy this amazing art in Hotels, Cruise liners, etc.Everyone can now enjoy this amazing art in Hotels, Cruise liners, etc. The art is now being practicedThe art is now being practiced around the world. It is particularlyaround the world. It is particularly popular with Chefs who use it topopular with Chefs who use it to improve the presentation of their food.improve the presentation of their food.
- Types of DisplaysTypes of Displays Vegetable CarvingVegetable Carving Fruit CarvingFruit Carving Thermo Cole CarvingThermo Cole Carving Ice CarvingIce Carving Butter SculptureButter Sculpture Gelatin Carving.Gelatin Carving. Chocolate CarvingChocolate Carving Sugar WorkSugar Work
- Equipments requiredEquipments required Paring KnifeParing Knife Potato peelerPotato peeler ScissorsScissors Parisiene scoopParisiene scoop (oval,hearts,ribbed)(oval,hearts,ribbed) GroverGrover ScoopersScoopers Reinforced vegetableReinforced vegetable cutter (rabbit, rooster,cutter (rabbit, rooster, flower)flower) Double Lemon peelerDouble Lemon peeler Zucchini corerZucchini corer ChiselsChisels Ice pickIce pick
- Knife Handling Techniques:Knife Handling Techniques: A proper knife or tool should be used at allA proper knife or tool should be used at all times. Be sure that all Knives are sharp to obtaintimes. Be sure that all Knives are sharp to obtain best results.best results. The holding of a knife depends on the type ofThe holding of a knife depends on the type of carving and the vegetable.carving and the vegetable.
- Vegetable Carving - BasicsVegetable Carving - Basics Vegetable Carving is commonly done inVegetable Carving is commonly done in vegetables like pumpkin, tomatoes, beetroot,vegetables like pumpkin, tomatoes, beetroot, radish, and carrot etc. But a well experiencedradish, and carrot etc. But a well experienced Carver can create designs over any kind ofCarver can create designs over any kind of vegetable.vegetable.
- Fruit Carving - BasicsFruit Carving - Basics The fruits like watermelon, papaya, apple andThe fruits like watermelon, papaya, apple and some more fruits are also to do the fruit carvingsome more fruits are also to do the fruit carving presentations.presentations.
- Thermocol / Styrofoam Sculpture
- Butter Sculpture
- Practicing Ice carving
- Ice CarvingIce Carving The carvings done in ice blocks.The carvings done in ice blocks. Types of Ice Blocks :Types of Ice Blocks : Transparent ice blockTransparent ice block Non transparent ice blockNon transparent ice block
- Ice Carving RequirementsIce Carving Requirements In our country we use onlyIn our country we use only chiselschisels andand ice pickice pick for doing ice carvings but, in abroad therefor doing ice carvings but, in abroad there are special new modern equipments that areare special new modern equipments that are used for ice carvings.used for ice carvings. There is also a need of aThere is also a need of a cold roomcold room for icefor ice carvings.carvings.
- Steps for Ice CarvingSteps for Ice Carving Ice block (plain or colour)- size is accordingIce block (plain or colour)- size is according to the model.to the model. Step- IStep- I (Select always simple diagram unless you get(Select always simple diagram unless you get the perfection)the perfection) Keep the ice block vertically.Keep the ice block vertically. Check whether it stand properly or not.Check whether it stand properly or not. Draw the outline of the diagram you wantsDraw the outline of the diagram you wants on the ice blocks.on the ice blocks.
- Storage of Ice CarvingStorage of Ice Carving Preparation is done in a cool area, a roomPreparation is done in a cool area, a room specially designed for ice carving.specially designed for ice carving. Temporarily stored in a deep freezer beforeTemporarily stored in a deep freezer before being usedbeing used Never try to reuse a Ice carving for displayNever try to reuse a Ice carving for display
- As a centerpiece in banquet partiesAs a centerpiece in banquet parties In the lobby for any special eventsIn the lobby for any special events Any special events in restaurantsAny special events in restaurants ... and many more... and many more USE OF ICE CARVINGSUSE OF ICE CARVINGS
- The Beginning Come, Lets do it together
- an anish banerjee initiative
View more >
Carving and Turning - ? Chip Carving. Chip Carving. Chip Carving. Low Relief Uses basic carving tools
Kirschen Carving Tools - Axminster Tools & Machinery ? 547 20 Kirschen Carving Tools Axminster Carving
Wood Carving - ? Wood Carving - Furniture Craft of Wood Carving - Warangal by Prof. Bibhudutta Baral,
Animal Carving Patterns - ? Animal Carving Patterns ... Chip Carving Classics One and Chip Carving Classics Two.. PDF Document Bellow will provide you all associated to animal carving patterns!
River Valley Woodcarvers Wood Carving the Beginners Guide 10-29 Carving the Unusual 10-30 Carving Twigs Branches 10-31a Carving Wooden Animals 10-31b Carving Wooden Animals 10-32 Carving Horses in Wood 10-33 Carving Floral Vases ...
Chip Carving Class Description - sdfwa. ? Chip Carving Class Description Chip carving is a great way
Chip Carving Unit - Sol-Land ? Unit 12: Chip Carving INTRODUCTION Chip carving. or karveskurd in Norwegian.
WOODCARVING COURSES - ? Woodcarving Courses. covers wood carving tools, carving design and motifs, carving drawing and souvenir carving. The third module aims to impart
National Caricature Carving Competition and Caricature Carving Competition ... no matter how small, included with the single human figure will qualify that carving as Group Carving - Mixed, ...