caregiver’s€¦ · the nassif community cancer center is partnering with unitypoint health ® -...
Click here to load reader
Post on 05-Jun-2020
Embed Size (px)
This free event is for family caregivers living with cancer or another serious illness.
April 18, 201910 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.Prairiewoods Retreat Center120 E. Boyson Rd. | Hiawatha
When someone is diagnosed with a serious illness, family members & other loved ones take on various caregiving roles. Over 50% of caregivers report their health and quality of life is diminished.
• Free respite is available on a limited basis, reservations must be made up until April 8, 2019.
• Register online at unitypoint.org/cedarrapids/classes-and-events or by phone (319) 861-6933.
Quality of Life Retreat
Walking the Path of CaregiversMARION PATTERSON, Integrative Wellness/Therapist
Nassiff Community Cancer Center
002379-4 3/19 CSCopyright ® 2019 UnityPoint Health. All Rights Reserved. ® SM trademarks of UnityPoint Health.
The Nassif Community Cancer Center is partnering with UnityPoint Health® - St. Luke’s Palliative Care to host a special event for family caregivers.
• Music, meditation and massage
• Connect with other caregivers
• Caregiver resources and self-care tips
Thank you to the St. Luke’s Hospital Auxiliary for their generous donation
to make this event possible.