buckget.com make money online
out of 15
Post on 26-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONBuckGet.com is the world's first and only truly USEFUL and totally FREE social network dedicated to helping members earn a living online.
- What is BuckGet.com? BuckGet.com is Facebook for entrepreneurs. BuckGet.com is a truly USEFUL and totally FREE social network dedicated to helping members(139,515 in 11 months) earn a living online. BuckGet.com is a one year old (on March 30th , 2014)community of 139,515 members (tripled in 6 months) and 367,477 pages of content (quadrupled in 6 months) to help you learn and earn on the internet.
- BuckGet.com Historical Traffic Trend 800,000th in the world out of almost 1 billion
- What can you do at BuckGet.com? 1. Please join BuckGet.com for free (139,515 members in the first 11 months). Members tripled and contributed content has quadrupled in 6 months. 2. Connect with me at EricSkaggs.com and others at BuckGet.com and invite your friends to Connect with your BuckGet.com profile at Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare etc. 3. Read and comment on blogs, forums, groups, etc such as IInventedYouTube.com, TheYouTubeGuy.com or WhoInventedYouTube.com 4. Participate in the community at BuckGet.com by contributing content(367,477 pages of content and growing), learn from the community, implement what you have learned and come back to BuckGet.com and teach others based on your experiences.
- What does BuckGet.com look like? Simple is better. Examples include Google, Facebook, etc.
- I had three passions 1. Social networking Klout.com rating of 64(getting follows, friends, likes, subscribers, etcseemed like a time waster most of the time) 2. Business consulting(helping people start, grow and monetize businesses, mostly internet based) 3. Making money on the internet(which I do mostly through affiliate marketing). Why cant I combine my passions to make a website that helps people start businesses that make money online? I can and I did. BuckGet.com was born. Why did I start BuckGet.com
- BuckGet.com 139,515 User Profiles in its first 11 months
- BuckGet.com Why is it called BuckGet.com? BuckGet.com is all the synonyms for the words Make and Money transposed forwards and backwards and repeated(millions of possibilitiesreal words are best) cross referenced for availability(.com is best), size(shortest is best) and natural traffic(buckget was searched for 73 times a month on google alone before I registered it). What is the most popular .com domain name with real words in it that is 7 letters or less with no numbers or dashes? It will Be BuckGet.com.
- The problems BuckGet.com solves The internet was initially intended to give power to the people by making it just as easy to put information on the internet as it is to get information off the internet. It is much harder to start a website than to go to one. Websites like facebook, twitter, etc made it very easy for people to have a profile and connect it with others, but those websites are considered huge time wasters. BuckGet.com is USEFUL. BuckGet.com makes it just as easy to have a business on the internet as it is to create a personal profile on facebook. A USEFUL social network? BuckGet.com
- BuckGet.com gets 35,405 page views per day
- How is BuckGet.com monetized? BuckGet.com has 8 monetization strategies. The first 4 are being used now. 1. Well placed, tasteful and smart advertisements. 2. A massive email list of members(137,277 plus) receive a free newsletter if they wish. 3. Learning materials(books, videos, etc. 75% commissions on digital products). 4. Business consultation services (business plans, suggestions, etc., automated and hands on). 5. Business referrals. Businesses will pay to recruit entrepreneurs. 6. Job placement like Monster, Careerbuilder, Hotjobs, etc. 7. Reward programs for successful members (members buy items to reward themselves when they reach a certain level of success) 8. Commission for sales(1% of everything sold)
- Who are the competitors of BuckGet.com? What is the difference between Facebook, Linkedin, Amazon, Ebay, Etsy and BuckGet.com? Facebook is the white pages and is for fun, Linkedin is the yellow pages and it is for work and BuckGet.com is the actual stores and it is for business and entrepreneurs. You can set up a store on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, etc, but they are not really social networks that allow you to connect with each other like Facebook. BuckGet.com combines the ease of setting up an online store on Amazon with the social networking capability of Facebook. There are no real direct competitors.
- The strengths of BuckGet.com There is a strong need for this(139,515 members in 11 months). Members tripled and contributed content has quadrupled in 6 months. There is a lot of potential for growth. Facebook and LinkedIn are saturated and there is a market for a competitor in the entrepreneurial niche. BuckGet.com generates revenue and is profitable. There are no real competitors and unlimited opportunities. There are no weaknesses except BuckGet.com needs support and contributions from members.
- The Future of BuckGet.com By 2020, some say anything that can be sold on the internet will be. The businesses that dont bridge the gap from brick and mortar to internet based business will be out of business. Imagine millions of BuckGet profiles connected to millions of other BuckGet profiles with products and services like amazon posted with descriptions, ratings, comments and a buy it now button that goes straight to your shopping cart. Members of BuckGet.com can even sell each others products and services so you dont even need your own. That is what BuckGet.com will be. As big as Facebook and as monetized as Amazon. The original intention of the internet is realized and power is brought back to the people thanks to BuckGet.com and its members the future looks great.
- FaceBook vs BuckGet FaceBook began 10 years ago. BuckGet began 1 year ago. FaceBook did not become profitable for 5 years. BuckGet became profitable almost immediately. Facebook has about a billion members and is worth $170 billion ($170 per member). BuckGet has about 140,000 members and is worth $23 million($170 per member)? Or is it worth more because it was profitable almost immediately? What will BuckGet be worth in 10 years?
- Thank you 1. Please join BuckGet.com for free (139,515 members in the first 11 months). Members tripled and contributed content has quadrupled in 6 months. 2. Connect with me at EricSkaggs.com and others at BuckGet.com and invite your friends to Connect with your BuckGet.com profile at Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare etc. 3. Read and comment on blogs, forums, groups, etc such as IInventedYouTube.com, TheYouTubeGuy.com or WhoInventedYouTube.com 4. Participate in the community at BuckGet.com by contributing content(367,477 pages of content and growing), learn from the community, implement what you have learned and come back to BuckGet.com and teach others based on your experiences.
View more >