Post on 31-Mar-2016
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONEthical Seo is only the single way to get protect your website from Google panda and penguin updates.
We're here to guide you every step of the way.
We begin by providing our customers with a feature-rich line-up of SEO solutions at competitive rates. Then we
complement that flexibility with the highest levels of ongoing service and expert advice.
Calling on Ethical SEO for your digital marketing needs, you are guaranteed to receive results via our proven
methodology. We follow a seven step process that is intimately tailored to each client's objectives, including working
with you to choose the best keywords and making all of the necessary enhancements to your website in a manner
compatible with your brand. Start today by:
1. Choosing a package and enrolling online to receive a 10% discount, or contact us to discuss the options available;
2. You will then receive a prompt reply from one of our consultants who will learn all about your business, target
customers, and marketing objectives;
3. Your campaign manager efficiently conducts in-depth keyword research including competitive analysis and sourcing
of traffic estimates, then presents you with the findings to jointly choose your initial 5 phrases;
4. Our Web developers swiftly perform a series of 'on-page' edits to your site that massively increase its ranking
5. We begin the SEO work with a guarantee that your website will appear on the first-page (or top-five with certain
packages) of Google search results within 30 days;
6. You receive weekly progress updates starting immediately, including Analytics plus detailed traffic data with selected
7. Your business enjoys an increase in qualified leads and new customers due to the incredible power of intensive Search
Enroll in one of our packages online now to receive a 10% discount on both setup and ongoing monthly fees or contact
us with any questions. Learn more about the Ethical SEO process and difference, then start diving traffic to your website
Copyright 2012 Get Your Charts Limited. All rights reserved.