out of 20
Post on 11-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTION'Blinging' your blog with hotwords - popular keywords - is an important way to generate traffic and get found online. But how do you know what words to choose and how can you tell if the impact is worth the effort? We'll show you!
- 1. BOTTREE DIGITAL
- 2. About Bottree: Experience
- 3. BOTTREE DIGITAL SERVICES:
YOUR GOOGLE PARTNER
- 4. Our Newest service: LAMP
- 5. BOTTREE DIGITAL SERVICES SUITE: 360 MARKETING
- 6. BlingYour Blog With Hotwords
- 7. Agenda / Plan for Today
Choosing hotwords for titles and content
Tips on optimizing your blog so you get found
- 8. Some Definitions
Bling: something that sparkles. Something that makes you stand out.
Blog: A place where you create content online. My online version of this is a blog post.
Hotwords: Keywords, but keywords that are 'hot' or popular and terms that can help you pull traffic to your web site, ecommerce project, research, etc.
- 9. Wheres My Traffic?
- 10. Why hotwords?
Billions of searches are done EVERY DAY
Hotwords = Traffic
Traffic = Leads
Traffic = Vanity
Traffic = Ad Revenue
- 11. Research: Search Has Changed
Youre now QUALIFYING your searches more
Book retailer books londonontario
gardening planting heritage tomatoes
- 12. Picking topics & Hotwords
NOTE TO BILL: THIS IS WHERE YOU SHOULD GET SUGGESTIONS FROM THE AUDIENCE AND DO A LIVE EXAMPLE
- 13. Using Googles Keyword Tool
Title suggestion: Radioheads Creep is the Best Song Ever
- 14. Topic & Keyword Options
LOADS OF OPTIONS TO WORK FROM
- 15. Optimizing Tips for Your Hot Blog
A ballpark range is 10-14%
Make sure your title includes your hotwords and keywords
Add hotwords to your URL
Include your hotwords in your description and keyword tags
Create tags with your blog article that are also your hotwords
Alt tags for images
Linking: include full text when linking to other articles
- 16. Search Bling Your Blog With Hotwords (Early April, 2010)
- First listing!!
- 17. But not much for results, right?
View more >