blogging for business success
out of 8
Post on 29-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPresenting a number of tips and ideas for successful blogging within a business context. Implementing and regularly updating a blog on your business's Web site is a great way to draw more traffic and obtain higher-quality leads. Presented by Spectrum Communications, an answering service and call center based in the metro Milwaukee area. Spectrum Communication Services Inc., better known simply as Spectrum Communications, is an award-winning Milwaukee-area answering service and call center operating 24/7/365. Celebrating 30 years in the business in 2013, Spectrum’s many clients include not only businesses and organizations around greater Milwaukee and elsewhere across the state of Wisconsin, but a number of longtime national clients, as well. Over the years, Spectrum has been the subject of stories and articles that have appeared in The Business Journal, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and other local news publications, both online and in traditional print. In addition to this news coverage, Spectrum is very grateful to have been recognized numerous times in its three decades of business by organizations like the Association of TeleServices International (ATSI) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for its leadership and innovation in categories like outstanding service and ethics. With its commitment to continuous investments in technology and staff training and development, Spectrum stands out among other call centers and answering services around. Locally owned and operated with great pride since the very beginning, Spectrum’s owners and staff are rooted in and engaged with the Milwaukee area through charitable work, business associations and networking groups, education, and community development. Call us today to discuss how Spectrum can help your business grow and meet its objectives. Possibilities are virtually endless, and far more affordable than you may think. Some of our many services and solutions include, in no particular order: • Order Entry • Virtual Office • Employee Check-in Lines • Help Desk/Customer Service Overflow • Job Hotlines • Conference Calls • Automated or Operator Assisted Dispatching • Memberships and Subscriptions • Simple to Complex Messaging • Lead Generation • Ad Tracking • Off-Site Receptionist • Appointment Scheduling • Rebate Programs • Class and Event Registration • Credit Hotline • Outbound Surveys • Claims and Incident Reports • Store and Dealer Locate • Pre-certification Line • Basic to Enhanced Voice Mail • Industry Specific Programs – Ask About Yours!
- 1. By Aaron S. Robertson of Spectrum Communications This information provided by Spectrum Communication Services Inc. Visit us on the Web at: www.spectrumcomm.com
- 2. Your take on news items pertaining to your industry or field Original, raw data on a study or survey your firm conducted Interviews with, or spotlights on, members of your management team
- 3. Spotlights on your clients Case studies Objective, expert advice on various business topics Book, product, or service reviews that relate to your industry or field
- 4. Videos Photos Graphs and Charts PowerPoint slides Audio Screenshots
- 5. Write as often as you can, but preferably at least once per week minimum Engage your readers you want conversation and a sense of community Its OKAY to write in a more informal, casual style Its OKAY to use humor, as long as its appropriate Make use of keywords as often as possible, in both your copy and your titles
- 6. Better search engine results This translates into more FREE and TARGETED traffic! It establishes yourself/your firm as an expert in your field and as a thought leader It keeps your companys name at the forefront and visitors returning to your site
- 7. Video: 3 business blogging tips for beginners Video: Business Blogging Tips Writing Quality Business Blog Posts Every Time Video: Social marketing tips: How do you write a great blog?
- 8. 125 N. Executive Drive, Suite 300 Brookfield, WI 53005 262.821.5100 (Local) 800.701.3559 (Toll Free) 262.821.1492 (Fax) email@example.com www.spectrumcomm.com www.facebook.com/milwaukeecallcenter
View more >