become a career advising idol - kuder, inc. | ncpn 2013
out of 47
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMake colleagues idolize your commitment to excellence and clients respect the guidance you give, simply through professional development that focuses on career advising. No matter your occupation or level of understanding of career guidance, we will help you learn how to expand your knowledge and skills with flexible online training. • • • http://www.kuder.com Get More Information: http://www.kuder.com/contact-us/inquiry-form/ Request a Demo: http://www.kuder.com/contact-us/request-a-demo-form/ Customer Testimonials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6EDA60EA1D1AFFCD Blog: https://www.kuder.com/blog Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KuderCareerPlanningSystem Twitter: https://twitter.com/kuder LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/kuder Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kuderinc/
- 1. Become a Career Idol 10-14-13 Presented by: Scott Vandever Division Vice President, Sales & Support
- 2. Our Mission & Goals Our Mission: To raise student aspirations and to provide career options to students and adults through selfassessment and education. Our Goals: Guide students and parents through successful eighth-grade and post-high school transitions. Increase retention and graduation rates. Provide career planning, guidance, and development resources to last a lifetime.
- 3. About Us Millions worldwide rely on us for reliable education and career planning solutions. 150 million +; three million + State, regional, district, local, individual 12,000+ sites domestically; 100+ internationally. Over 120 custom systems for schools, districts, colleges, workforce centers, and other agencies and organizations
- 4. About Me
- 5. About You
- 6. Career Training Teachers With Training No training 2011 Princeton Review
- 7. Career Training Counselors With Training No training 2011 Princeton Review
- 8. Career Decision Making Steps to career decision making
- 9. Steps to career advising model
- 10. Whats needed Career System Professional Development Implementation Model
- 11. How it helps STUDENTS, PARENTS & ADULT JOB SEEKERS Assess Assess their interests, skills, and work values to discover their passions. Explore Explore the opportunities that are in front of them so they can pursue a successful future based around their passions. Plan Create a step-by-step, year-by-year plan to obtain future success. Prepare Connect them with postsecondary institutions and businesses that will help facilitate a smooth transition into the workforce.
- 12. How it helps EDUCATORS, COUNSELORS & PRACTITIONERS Tracking and Management Help educators/administrators track and manage student progress. Accountability Provide ability to Quantify, Qualify, and report on measurements. Outreach Provide real-time data grounded with 75 years of research to support enrollment, program placement, and educational connection. Retention Whether at secondary or postsecondary levels, we increase retention rates and the percentage of students that stay in school, complete their education, and transition to their next stages in life.
- 13. How it helps BUSINESS & INDUSTRY Real-world connection Help individuals create relevance to future world needs and compete in the 21st century workplace. Talent Pipeline Create a talent pipeline of future employees with relevance and real-world knowledge and skills. Connection With C2B, connect students to local employers for internships, job shadowing experiences, and full-time employment. Retention Increase employee retention due to individual readiness.
- 14. Career Pathways Reporting
- 15. Career Pathways Reporting
- 16. Advisor tools Data Professional development Curricula
- 17. Curricula Lesson Plans Direct Your Future
- 18. Professional Development
- 19. Making A Difference Academic performance 11% increase in school performance ACT, GPA, Tardiness 90% of Kuder users transition 67% national average. Retention rates 18% retention rate 92% persistency Completion rates complete college faster 60% no major change
- 20. Making A Difference And the survey says 78% gave hope for their future. 77% motivated them to stay in school. 77% extremely helpful in choosing major. 76% helpful making education and career plans.
- 21. Thank You! Scott Vandever Division Vice President, Sales & Support firstname.lastname@example.org 800.314.8972 (office) 515.240.0505 (mobile) Kuder, Inc. 302 Visions Parkway, Adel, IA 50003 www.kuder.com
View more >