batman - the greatest enemies of the dark knight
out of 21
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThe Batman (the Dark Knight) series has some of the darkest and most intense villains to have ever been created.From psychotic with super genius intellect to deranged with super human strength, these villains conceive the most complex, twisted and sadistic strategies to defeat our hero.This presentation is a tribute to the darkest and most powerful villains from the Dark Knight series.
- 1. BATMANGreatest ENEMIESOF THE DARK KNIGHT
- 2. Bane
- 3. BaneBanes immense strength comes from a steroid calledVenom.he once succeeded in breaking Batmans back
- 4. joker
- 5. jokerHe is a highly intelligentpsychopath with a warped & sadistic sense of humor,He is responsible for the paralysis ofBarbara Gordon and the death of Jason Todd, the second Robin.
- 6. Two face
- 7. Two faceHes completely obsessed with the number "2, duality and " , fate, and Is psychologically unable to do anything else.Batman considers Harvey Dents descent into madness to be one of his own greatest failures.
- 8. Prof Hugo strange .
- 9. Prof hugo strange .Strange was enlisted to help a police taskforce capture Batman.He escalates the scales against Batman by brainwashing a police officer to become a violent vigilante & framing Batman for kidnapping the Mayors daughter.
- 10. Prof hugo strange .Strange was able to capture Batman through a complex feint scheme with an illegitimate hospital, and numerous trained venomous snakes.Then he simply removed his mask without hesitation, and became Bruce Wayne himself.
- 11. Red hood
- 12. Red hoodThe original red hood was a petty criminal who fell into a vat of chemicals during a robbery.This incident mutilates the criminal, who years later emerges as the joker.
- 13. Red hoodAfter the joker kidnaps, tortures & leaves him to die, Jason TODD, the second robin, becomes the red hood, killing criminals with no remorse.After all his killings he leaves behind a calling card which states "let the punishment fit the crime."
- 14. hush
- 15. hushDr. Thomas Elliot is a brilliant neurosurgeon and a childhood friend of Bruce Wayne.Although his alias originates from a nursery rhyme, Hush lives up to it by using manipulation and guile instead of "noisy signatures. "
- 16. hushIn their attempt to destroy Batman,Hush along with Riddler convinced and manipulated the Joker, Harley Quinn, Two-Face, Poison Ivy Scarecrow Killer , , Croc and Clayface.
- 17. RIDDLER
- 18. RIDDLERThe Riddler [edward nigma] is obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games & delights in forewarning both Batman and the police of his capers by sending them complex clues.
- 19. RIDDLERHe cannot simply kill his opponents when he has the upper hand; he has to put them in a deathtrap to see if he can devise a life and death intellectual challenge that the hero can not solve and escape.
- 20. RIDDLERthe Riddler uncovered batmans true identity but devastatingly realized that he couldnt actually really use the information to his advantage, as "ariddle everybody knows the answer to is worthless",
- 21. And more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L ist_of_Batman_Family_en emies http:/ /dc.wikia.com/wiki/Bat man_Villains Images courtesy:
View more >
Batman dark knight III s'y opposeront Série comics ... ?· Batman dark knight III Cette nouvelle mini-série…
BATMAN: FRIENDS AND FOES ?· BATMAN (DARK KNIGHT) 6 parts dark rum 3 parts sweet red vermouth 2 parts…