basic photo tips mary gunn funn. great photos simple changes = better photos better photos = better...
out of 21
Post on 23-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Basic Photo Tips Mary Gunn FUNN
- Slide 2
- Great Photos Simple Changes = Better Photos Better Photos = Better Memories Better Memories = Better Life
- Slide 3
- Oh, Shoot From Above Eye Level
- Slide 4
- Small Change Get on eye level for best face photos
- Slide 5
- Watch Your Back! Plain backgrounds are better.
- Slide 6
- Clutter in background confuses & can be awkward!
- Slide 7
- LIGHT! The better the light, the better the image.
- Slide 8
- Time of Day and Weather Soft Lighting = Most Flattering Early Morning Dusk Cloudy Days
- Slide 9
- Fill Light & Flash Range Use a fill flash when Bright day giving you harsh shadows Dark light People wearing hats
- Slide 10
- Back Light Happens when a strong light source is behind the subject. - Can be a dramatic silhouette look - Move subject away from back light source - Use a flash
- Slide 11
- The better the light, the better the image.
- Slide 12
- Photo Ups and Downs
- Slide 13
- MOVING LENS Get close to your subject
- Slide 14
- STOP, LOCK, FRAME, SHOOT STOP think, access, decide LOCK depress shutter release way to focus FRAME compose using Rule of Thirds SHOOT Gently finish depressing shutter release & check
- Slide 15
- Stop, Lock, Frame & Shoot Avoid Lag Time Gives camera time to focus & quicker shots STOP: decide of photo LOCK: on your focal point FRAME: compose photo SHOOT: with a gentle depression of shutter release
- Slide 16
- Stop, Lock, Frame & Shoot Action Shots STOP: decide on the moment you want to save LOCK: your focus on a spot near the upcoming action FRAME: move camera to frame upcoming action SHOOT: with a gentle depression of shutter release
- Slide 17
- Stop, Lock, Frame & Shoot - Depth STOP: decide your focal point LOCK: on your focal point FRAME: your photo SHOOT: with a gentle depression
- Slide 18
- Hafta Pictures Hafta Pictures include family groups In front of Mickey at Disneyland Still can have FUNN: Straight up photo & then be the director & call poses, faces, positions!
- Slide 19
- FUNN Compositions = FUNN Memories
- Slide 20
- Practice, Practice, Practice Do a little homework Watch: angle of shots, clean backgrounds, for the best lighting or adjusting to make the best lighting Flip your camera Get Close STOP, LOCK, FRAME & SHOOT for avoid lag time, to get best action shots and get good depth and clear focus Get the Haftas and have FUNN
- Slide 21
- You Can Have Great Photos Simple Changes = Better Photos Better Photos = Better Memories Better Memories = Better Life
View more >