out of 9
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Basement Waterproofing InformationGuideTo Basement Waterproofing refers to techniques used to prevent water from entering the basement of a house or other building.
- 2. Why Do Basement Flood?
- 3. Why Waterproof a Basement Retains Heat During The Winter Season Lower Energy Bills Creates Extra Storage Space In Addition to Futher Living Space Add Value to Your Property
- 4. How Can Flooding The Prevented? Barrier Protection Structurally Integral Protection Cavity Drainage Membrance
- 5. Barrier Protection (Tanking) Barrier Protection is also called Tanking. It is a generic term for basement waterproofing.Using a barrier to keep water out of the property. It is sometimes referred to as either, Positive side, or Negative side Waterproofing, depending on which side of the structure it is applied.
- 6. Structurally Integral Protection Protection against water ingress provided by the structure itself; i.e. water resistant concrete. In most cases concrete structures built in accordance with these code of practise should be waterproof as concrete is 2.2 times denser than water.
- 7. Drainage Membrance This is protection against live water ingress into potentially usable spaces by incorporating an internal water management system incorporating water movement pump stations. Waterproofing systems allow water to flow freely through a cavity between the exterior & interior walls of a basement
- 8. Find Us Address Powys Lodge 6 Court Road Strensham Worcestershire WR8 9LP Email email@example.com Phone 01905 902 902 Website www.countybasements.co.uk
- 9. Find Us Address Powys Lodge 6 Court Road Strensham Worcestershire WR8 9LP Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 01905 902 902 Website www.countybasements.co.uk
View more >
Case Study Residential Basement Conversion, Kent Study Residential Basement Conversion, Kent ... Changing a basement into a habitable living space offers a ... Methodology Waterproofing a basement
REFURBISHMENT STRUCTURAL STRENGTHENING ?· 11 waterproofing basement waterproofing with sikaplan® sheet…
Flexible Waterproofing of Basement Structures with ... Flexible Waterproofing of Basement Structures
Basement Waterproofing - Safeguard ??Designing Basement Waterproofing Systems Key Design Considerations Continuous Linking Continuous linking between the waterproofing below-ground and the damp-
EXTERNAL BASEMENT - ?· External basement waterproofing also known as positive side waterproofing, means…
SikaSwell - Hydrophilic Profiles and Sealants WATERPROOFING BASEMENT WATERPROOFING WITH Sikaplan SHEET MEMRANESSikaSwell SikaSwell – ACTIVE WATERPROOFING SYSTEM SikaSwell – WATERPROOFING PRINCIPLE HYDROPHILIC
Basement Waterproofing of New Structures - Dr Fixit ?· Basement Waterproofing of New Structures ... In designing reinforced concrete in the basements, ... monolithic liquid applied membrane of either