banaras hindu university ... indian instituteof technology banaras hindu university w:...
Post on 24-Jul-2020
Embed Size (px)
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY
W: (054216702068, 2307004 (A.R.); 6702076, 2307005 (Office); FAX: 91-542-2368428; e-rnail : firstname.lastname@example.org:
Institute Works Department
Ref. No.: lIT (BHU)/IWD12015-161'1tJO
Dated: June 19,2015 e-
1. Sealed quotations superscribed with the name of the work are invited for supply and installation of seating arrangement in dining hall of Visheshwariaya Hostel and will be received up to 4:00 P.M on or before 11.07.2015 in the office of Chairman, Institute Works Department, lIT (BHU) for the works noted below.
Stainless Steel Dining Table for 150 Student SI.
Name of Work & Description ofItems Quantity Unit Quoted Price
No. (Rs.) Amount
Stainless Steel Dining Table: Attached with the 6 No. Foldable Stools Size (72x36x30)" Top: 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Sheet
1 Legs: 50 mm OD S.S. Square Pipe 25 Set Stool: 14"Dia in 16 Gauge S.S Sheet Stool Legs: 62 mm OD S.S Round Pipe (Approx. Weight 75Kg ± 2.5%)
2. The blank forms for quotation can be downloaded from Institute site i.e www.iitbhu.ac.in. Downloaded forms complete in all aspects should be submitted along with tender fee of Rs. 5001- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, lIT (BHU), payable at Varanasi.
3. The earnest money deposit of 2% of quoted price shall be submitted in the form of DD in favour of the Registrar, lIT (BHU), payable at Varanasi.
4. The works will be executed on Agreement basis. 5. Institute reserves the right to reject any quotation or all quotation without prejudice,
assigning any reason or giving any explanation. 6. Quotation received will not be considered if rates quoted are not clearly written. 7. Quotation not signed by the contractor or his legally authorized agent will be considered
invalid. 8. Security deposit @ 10% shall be deducted from each RIA Bill. The security deposit of 10%
deducted from the bill will be refunded after completion of the warranty period.
W: (054216702068, 2307004 (A.R.I;6702076, 2307005 (Officel; FAX: 91-542-2368428; e-rnail : email@example.com:
Institute Works Department
9. 5% Trade tax will be deducted from the each bill and 2% Income Tax will be deducted from each bill.
10. Any damage caused to the building (Hostel) shall have to be made good by contractor at no extra cost & without any delay.
11. The firm should have at least 3 work experiences for same work. Copies of relevant orders in support of that should be attached along with successful work completion certificate.
12. The firm should also assure after sales service and should provide an undertaking that it will provide spares and services for at least next 5 years. In case of any breakdown the same may be attended & rectified within 24 hours. An undertaking to this office will be given by the bidders. If the vender fails to provide satisfactory service then the security deposit shall be forfeited.
13.Warranty of all equipment shall be minimum 3 year. 14. Grade of stainless steel should be 304 grades & test will be conducted for the specific
grade, if found unsuitable the vendor will replace the S.S & provide the particular S.S grade.
15. All the materials/equipments provided by the vendor will be checked by IWD before installation.
16. Works should be completed within 30 days.
Dy. Registrai&: Secretary IWC, lIT (BHU), Varanasi
The Chairman (lWC), Institute Works Department Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi - 221005.
Sub: Quotation for _
With reference to the Quotation invited by you for the captioned work. I/We do hereby
offer to perform, provide, execute, complete and maintain work in conformity with the drawing,
conditions of tender, articles of agreement conditions of contract, specification and quantities of the
sum of Rs. (Rupees ) at the respective
rates mentioned in the quotations.
My/Our quotation will remain open for acceptance for three months from the date of its
Date: _ (Signature of contractor with seal)