Australias first capital city arts centre - Douglas Gautier
out of 52
Post on 10-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONDouglas Gautier has served on a number of arts, media and tourism boards in Hong Kong and the Asian region. Since arriving at the Adelaide Festival Centre he has initiated a major program-led approach to double audiences over seven years. This has included two new annual events The Adelaide International Guitar Festival and OzAsia Festival a showcasing of cultural links between Australia and the Asian region.
- 88% of South Australians visited at least one cultural venue or events in 12 months*Australian Bureau of Statistics 2009-2010 Attendance at Selected Cultural Venues and Events, Australia
- 53% of South Australians attended at least one performance arts event in 12 months*Australian Bureau of Statistics 2009-2010 Attendance at Selected Cultural Venues and Events, Australia
- 48% of South Australians attended at least one sporting event in 12 months*Australian Bureau of Statistics 2009-2010 Spectator Attendance at Sporting Events, Australia
- And there were 612,454ticketed attendances for events at the Adelaide Festival Centre (BASS ticket sales data 2013)
- OzAsia Festival Since 2007 Australias largest Asian focused cultural event 60,000 attendances
- Engaging local Asian communities
- Australia New Zealand Philippines Singapore Malaysia Thailand Regional LeadershipIndia Sri Lanka Macau China Hong Kong Taiwan Japan Korea
- Economic Contribution EY Study $76.3m Economic Contribution (Return of $7 to $1 per Government provides in operating grant) $45.4m Social Contribution 841 jobs Direct and Indirect Employment $26.7m in commercial Revenue in 2012/13
- Importance of self-generated revenue
- the 2 big consumer attractions arts/entertainment and sports will be the main audience drivers the 2 big consumer attractions arts/entertainment and sports will be the main audience drivers
View more >
Battersea Arts Centre Project Execution Plan – Living ... Project Execution Plan Battersea Arts Centre Project Execution Plan – Living Radically Capital Programme 1
CULTURAL POLICY FOR IPSWICH - Ipswich City Council ?· • assess the performing arts ... Centre, Ipswich…
St. Peters Cultural Arts Centre at City Hall Banquet ... ?· to the St. Peters Cultural Art Centre at…
Reading/Language Arts, K-5 - Birmingham City Arts, K-5 ... alphabet author capital character colors exclamation mark first ... parallel lines parallelogram peri meter
City of Gautier - Driver’s License ... The City of Gautier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ... specific focus on public works and solid waste functions.
Performing Arts Centre, Inc. ?? Facebook PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE office@performingartscentre,.net . Performing Arts Centre, Inc. NAME ...