atlanta world kite festival sponsorship kit
out of 6
Post on 01-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSponsorship PP Kit for 3rd Annual Atlanta World Kite Festival and Expo
- 1. The 3rd Annual Saturday, October 25, 2014 1pm 6pm
- 2. Our Mission The 3rd Annual Atlanta World Kite Festival and Expos mission is to provide an opportunity for the many diverse families in the Metro Atlanta Area to celebrate healthy living, food, entertainment and kite flying.
- 3. Target Audience Our Target Audience consists of families throughout Southeastern United States and kite flyers from all over the world. 87.4 Million people live in the Southeastern United States. 9.99 Million people live in Georgia 5.3 Million people live in the Metropolitan Atlanta Area 2.45 Million Families live in the State of Georgia Approximately 200,000 Families live in the Metropolitan Atlanta Area This festival is an AKA (American Kite Association) sanctioned event, with thousands of members in 25 Countries 2500 Attendees from last years festival Vendors (i.e. food, kites, arts &crafts, community organizations, non-profits, health agencies) *US Decennial Census projections 2013 *AKA website
- 4. Marketing Plan The 3rd Annual Atlanta World Kite Festival and Expo will utilize multiple media outlets to market the event and engage attendees leading up to and after the festival. Social Media will be used in partnership with the sponsors to help promote their community involvement and fulfill community initiatives set by the organization. Various traditional news sources will cover the event. Our audience will see your organization in a dynamic, unique and attentive environment that will help promote and sell your products and services.
- 5. Sponsorship Levels *Title of Presenting Sponsor with logo on ALL advertisement and social media; 2 year Agreement **Listed as Stage Sponsor with logo on all printed advertisement and social media and also on stage ***Listed as Area Sponsor with logo on all printed advertisement and signage designating the area you sponsor (i.e. Pumpkin Decorating, Kite Flying 101, Fun Zone, Food Court, Kite Making Competition, After- Party, Vendors Alley)
- 6. Return on Investment A survey conducted by the International Events Group Inc., the worldwide authority on the sponsorship industry, revealed festivals have a higher audience loyalty than NASCAR or cause marketing. The survey further concluded that 78% of companies agree that participating in festivals has a measurable impact on consumer sales of their product and provide the most conducive environment for experiential sampling. The Atlanta World Kite Festival and Expo offers a range of sponsorship opportunities to meet any companys marketing goals through customized programs of on-site branding, one to one marketing and extensive promotional exposure. Your advertising message will be seen during the 3rd Annual Atlanta World Kite Festival and Expo events and our corresponding promotion period.
View more >