apple pay set up demo - midflorida credit union
out of 10
Post on 18-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Getting Started
- 2. Initiating Setup In your Settings, tap Touch ID & Passcode to set up these functions. Then, tap Passbook & Apple Pay. Note: You can also open the Passbook app to add a card.
- 3. Initiating Setup Once in Passbook, choose Add Debit or Credit Card. Enter your Apple ID Password if prompted.
- 4. Initiating Setup Youll see a screen that tells you about Apple Pay. Tap Next.
- 5. Adding Your Card Line your card up in the window so that it can be read. Once the phone reads your card, the numbers will momentarily appear on the screen and the phone will vibrate. Or, you may choose to enter your card number manually.
- 6. Adding Your Card Enter your expiration date. Enter your security code (also known as your CVV), which is the three digit number on the back of your card. Tap Next. MIDFLORIDA MEMBER 1234 5678 9123 4567
- 7. Adding Your Card Review the Terms & Conditions. Tap Agree.
- 8. Verifying Your Card You may be asked to call to verify your card. When you call, have the last 4 digits of your social security number, your mailing address; and the date, location and dollar amount of a recent transaction made on your card. To verify your card at a later time, simply open the Passbook App, choose your card and call the number on the screen. Verification is available 24 hours a day.
- 9. Digital Wallet Your card will now appear in your Digital Wallet within Passbook, along with any other cards you have set up. Apple allows up to 8 cards on one device. One card may be added on up to 10 devices.
- 10. www.midflorida.com/apple-pay (863) 688-3733 or (866) 913-3733 toll-free
View more >