answers to 'how to build a mobile app?
Post on 09-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONA few days ago I had posted a couple of questions on the Internet & promised to share the answers with the online community. Here they are.
- 1.Every Answer Has A Story
(Even One About Mobile Apps)
Awesome Idea (arent they all?)
An Idea That Is Stuck At Ground Level.
How Do We The Baby (Product) Home???
Wifi + 3G
So, We Have The Answers
And The Customers Have The Devices
But How Does A Team Of Non-techies Build The Apps???
We Have The High Level Requirements
And Lots Of Smart Folks Out There Have Answers
So Let Us Put The Questions To Them
High level requirements viewed 119 times in 6 days, 2 high quality answers.
- A developer familiar with the Android OS and the Android SDK and SQL Databases
11. A developer familiar with the iOS and the iOS SDK and SQL Databases 12. A scripter familiar with PHP and SQL databases 13. A web server admin 14. A GUI designer 15. A developer familiar with the AdMob API(NOTE: Most of these, and possibly all of these, can potentially be found in the same person.)
You will need:
- an iPhone developer (Objective C, iOS)
17. an Android developer (Android-specific Java) 18. developers for any other platforms you want to target (some combination of Java-MIDP, C++, C#, etc, plus platform knowledge (Symbian, BREW, Windows Mobile, etc.)) 19. database developer (SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, etc.) 20. experience of integrating with SMS services 21. web developer, if you have a web-based UI also (JQuery, AJAX, and one of JSP/ASP/PHP/Ruby/etc.) 22. someone who understands the product specification (business analyst / product owner) 23. someone who takes responsibility for project progress (project manager / scrum master)* one or more test engineers
This Isnt A VC Pitch, So There Isnt Any Info On The Market, Opportunity, Size & Product.
Who was Durvasa? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durvasa