anketa bulgaria- en
out of 30
Post on 01-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The others and me A questionnaire
- 2. ? To do the right things Not to ruin what was built olerance between the ethnic groups alm, harmony, quietness To help each other Not to be afraid Not to hate each other To respect each other What is peace?
- 3. To keep the nature clean My parents to be able to go to work To be able to go to school Not to have closed schools A world without wars, terror, aggression To be able to choose the music we listen to, our food, clothes
- 4. Are you afraid of strangers? V class 93 students
- 5. Are you afraid of strangers ? V V class 147 students
- 6. Are you afraid of strangers ? V class 63 students
- 7. Are you afraid of strangers ? class 303 students
- 8. Are the people of other nationality or other colour of skin (Afro-Americans, Chineses, Russians, Romans,e.t.c.) as good as you and other Bulgarian s? ?
- 9. 303 students
- 10. Why ?
- 12. What would you do if a student from another country comes to study in your class?
- 13. V class 93 students More than one answer
- 14. V V class 147 students More than one answer
- 15. V class 63 students More than one answer
- 16. class 303 students More than one answer
- 17. What would you like to learn from your foreign friend ?
- 18. V class 93 students More than one answer
- 20. V V class 147 students More than one answer
- 22. V 63 -
- 24. class 303 students More than one answer
- 26. I would like to learn about: Their family What is the lifestyle in their country Are there homeless people Typical national names Their dreams Their daily activities Their holidays
- 27. I would like to learn more about: Their schools Why they came to Bulgaria What they like about our country What they like about their country Their houses heir language The differences between us
- 28. I would like to learn more about: The sports they practice Favourite films, pets Their school holidays Teenage fashion Teenage entertainment If there are computers in each classroom of their school
View more >