ANCIENT CIVILISATIONS WHERE WERE THEY ? WHEN DID THEY HAPPEN? WHAT ARE THEY FAMOUS FOR?
out of 10
Post on 24-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- ANCIENT CIVILISATIONS WHERE WERE THEY ? WHEN DID THEY HAPPEN? WHAT ARE THEY FAMOUS FOR?
- Slide 2
- WHEN DID THE ANCIENT GREEKS LIVE?
- Slide 3
- HOW DO WE DATE TIME IN THE PAST?
- Slide 4
- WHAT ARE THE 7 WONDERS OF THE ANCIENT WORLD?
- Slide 5
- MAKE A GUESS? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. WHO STARTED THE FIRST LISt?
- Slide 6
- 1.LOOK AT THE WEBPAGE 2.LABEL YOUR MAP WITH NOTES FROM THE INFO BOX 3. FIND AND MARK THE WORLD MAP 4.SKETCH EACH WONDER ON YOUR WORLD MAP CLICK ONTO WORLD WONDERS MAP TO HELP YOU HTTP://WWW.7WONDERS.ORG/WONDERS/ANCIENT -WORLD-WONDERS.ASPX
- Slide 7
- WHERE? WHAT? WHEN? HTTP://WWW.EDUPLACE.COM/KIDS/SOCSCI/CA/BO OKS/BKF3/IMAPS/
- Slide 8
- CHOOSE 1 to do in pairs or alone Mesopotamia, 2400 B.C. Fertile Crescent, 2400-1600 B.C. Ancient Egypt, 3100-1200 B.C. Ancient China, 1523-221 B.C. Han China, 206 B.C.A.D. 220 American Civilizations, 1200 B.C.-A.D. 900 Mayan Civilization, A.D. 250-900 The Greek City States, 500 B.C. EXAMPLEThe Greek City States, 500 B.C. The Roman Empire at Its Height, 264 B.C.- A.D. 11The Roman Empire at Its Height, 264 B.C.- A.D. 11
- Slide 9
- EXPLORE MORE RECORD AND DRAW! ADD TO THE MAP, MODELS TOO! HTTP://ANCIENTWEB.ORG/EXPLORE
- Slide 10
- WATCH & LEARN HTTP://WWW.HISTORY.COM/TOPICS/ANCIEN T-CIVILIZATIONS/INTERACTIVES
View more >
viewWhat are they famous for? _____ 3. When did it happen? _____ 4. Where did it happen?_ _____ 5. Why are they famous today? _____ 1.2. Have they taught us anything? _____ Why will they always be Quote Author lisa-_000 ...
The Minoans and Mycenaeans Who were they? Where did they come from? What did they accomplish? Where did they go?
The First Americans Who were they? How did they get here? When did they arrive? Where did they come from?
World History How to Do Term Definitions. People Who are they? (profession/role) Where are they from? What did they do? When did they do it?
By: Bekah Clayton Tribe Traditions What did they eat Where did they live How did they dress Famous people Contributions How big is the.
Slide three : Traditions Slide four : What did they eat? Slide five : Where did they live? Slide six : How did they dress? Slide seven : Famous.
By chance warr. Tribe traditions What did they eat? Where did they live? How did they dress? Famous people Contributions How big is the.
The Tudors Who were they? What did they do? When were they around? Why were they important? Anne Boleyn William Shakespeare Henry VIII Elizabeth I.