An australian adventure you will never forget
Post on 24-May-2015
- 1. An Australian adventure you will NEVER forget
By Amy Davis
2. Are you interested in immersing yourself in Australian nature?
Want to travel to a remote destination?
Want to observe some of the most diverse flora and fauna in the world?
- Experience history at Aboriginal cultural sites
3. Does hiking through rainforests, tidal flats, floodplains, lowlands, and plateaus sound like something you would be interested in?Then take a trip with us to the Northern Territory of Australiato explore its beautiful rainforests!!!
4. Northern Territory
- 3rd largest Australian federal division with an area of over 1,349,129 square kilometres (520,902 sq mi)
5. Occupies most of the center of the mainland continent, as well as the central northern regions. 6. It shares borders with Western Australia to the west, South Australia to the south, and Queensland to the east. 7. To the north, the territory is bordered by the Timor Sea, the Arafura Sea and the Gulf of Carpentaria. 8. With a population of 229,675 it is the least populous of Australia's eight major states and territories