air pollution what is air pollution? air pollution effects. air pollution causes
out of 5
Post on 22-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Air Pollution What is Air Pollution? Air Pollution Effects. Air Pollution Causes.
- Slide 2
- What is Air Pollution? - Air is what we breathe. There are several types of pollution. A type of air pollution is the release of particles into the air from burning fuel for energy. Another type of pollution is the emission of greenhouse gases. Pollution also needs to be considered inside our homes, offices, and schools.
- Slide 3
- Air Pollution Effects. The effects of air pollution are diverse and numerous. Air pollution can have serious consequences for the health of human beings, and it also severely affects natural ecosystems. Because it is located in the atmosphere, air pollution is able to travel easily. As a result, air pollution is a global problem and has been the subject of global cooperation and conflict.
- Slide 4
- Air Pollution Causes. The principal cause of air pollution can be attributed to people. For example, the smoke given off by cars and factories. Air Pollution is the introduction into the atmosphere of chemicals, particles and biological materials that cause harm to humans, other living organisms, or damage to the natural environment. This change in ozone is bad for human health.
- Slide 5
- .Sumaya Nasiri Abdeselam..Sara San Juan Ahmed..Hallar Ahmed Semlali. 4A.
View more >