adult birthday party
out of 5
Post on 29-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPicking a theme makes decorating, menu planning and all party preparations much easier. You can easily find party themes ideas for adults with matching invitations, decorations, party supplies, favors and more for milestone birthday party. All birthdays are special, but some are more special than others. A 50th birthday party or 60th or 40th requires some special ideas. Take your time and plan an adult birthday party that’s as special as you are. If the birthday person have an overwhelming passion, interest or hobby? You should consider creating a birthday theme party around that passion.
- 1. Adult birthdaypartyBy Elina Merchan
- 2. Having a theme party for an adult birthday party works!Picking a theme makes decorating, menu planning and all party preparations much easier. Youcan easily find party themes ideas for adults with matching invitations, decorations, party supplies,favors and more for milestone birthday party.All birthdays are special, but some are more special than others. A 50th birthday party or 60th or40th requires some special ideas. Take your time and plan an adult birthday party thats as specialas you are. If the birthday person have an overwhelming passion, interest or hobby? You shouldconsider creating a birthday theme party around that passion.Milestone parties like many adult birthday party have matching paper goods and party suppliesand great personalized invitations. This will make decorating and setting up the tables much easier.We think a milestone adult birthday party deserves the personal touch. There are plenty of optionsincluding life size cutouts, custom banners or water, wine or beer bottle labels. There are manyoptions to give your party a very special look.
- 3. Nothing is more fun than celebrating a loved one on their milestone birthday. With colorfulpersonalized decorations and adult party themes supplies you can throw them amemorable birthday party.Once you have your theme selected, pick a fun invitation. You can buy invitations thatmatch your theme or personalize your adult birthday party invitation. Another option is todesign your own personalize invitation. Use brightly colored card-stock or printer paper soeveryone will know what a crazy fun adult birthday party this will be. Have some fun with thewording too and add some birthday confetti to the envelope to really make it sparkle.Consider having a caricature invitation made of the celebrant. A caricature invitation notonly creates a great caricature you can use several times during your event but it will also letyou feature hobbies and character traits of the birthday boy or girl.When it comes to food it will really depend on the type of birthday theme party you areplanning and how much work you want to do. You can have a formal dinner or just putsome snacks out around the room. Its their milestone so let them eat the food they like. Ofcourse you might want to have some options on the table for guests but make sure guest ofhonor eats what they love!
- 4. Depending on where you are having the party (inside or outside) and the time of day willdetermine the dcor. Start off with a really great entrance to the party to set the tone. Start bywelcoming everyone with a personalized celebrate banner. Everyone will know they are in theright place because the banner coordinates with the invitation recieved. You can use colorfulcrepe paper streamers decorating the ceiling. Fill the room with colorful balloon bouquets. Keepeverything colorful and the room will look great!A balloon arch over the buffet would be a great party decoration. Use crepe paper to create acanopy over the table and a beautiful table skirt. Scatter confetti on the buffet, the tables andbar tops. Centerpieces, confetti, matching paper cups are a must! Be creative with any and all ofthese items, and your guests will be thrilled with the personal touches. Plus, think about using someof our themed paper goods with matching miscellaneous items. These fabulous party goods canmake your table look fabulous.For entertainment you will need to have some games. We dont know your guest list but you canvisit a local party store for party game ideas for any type of crowd? If you have a roomful ofpeople you might find good conversation and plenty of enjoyment will be easy to find. Withsmaller groups that dont know each other you might need an icebreaker to get things started.Everyone has had a great time at the party, and now it is time to go home. Give everyone asweet reminder of what a great time they had celebrating!
- 5. All guests should go home with a remembrance of the celebration. Adult birthday party favors shouldfeature the guest of honor. You can make it simple and go with a wrapped candy bar or a personalized CD.Or take the time to frame a picture or create a photo album.Do your best to give out a memorable party favor - personalized candy bars are very popular. Its alwaysfun to use something that fits your theme. Another great idea is a personalized birthday mint or candy tin.You cant go wrong with an edible favor.If you need further advise for adult birthday party ideas, feel free to call us at 305-300-0664 / 305-262-6202 email us at email@example.com and visit our website www.amazoniapartyrental.com. Wewill be more than glad to help you.Thanks for joining me and well see next time.Your friend,Elina Merchan
View more >