acupressure techniques final
Post on 12-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis Power Point Presentation by Bhavini R.Shethia.
- 1. Acupressure techniques By Bhavini R. Shethia
2. What causes body ache?
- Energy imbalance
- What causes energy imbalance?
- Physical exertion
- Thought process
- Eating disorders
- Lack of nutritional food
3. What is Acupressure?
- Acupressure is an ancient healing art using the fingers and other parts of the body toskillfully press key points, which stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities.
- Acupressure uses gentleto firm pressure and integrates bodywork therapies, therapeutic touch, somatic work, healing imagery, energy psychology, and massage therapy techniques.
- What is SU JOK Acupressure?
- The word SU in Korean means the hand and JOK means foot.
4. How does it work? When these triggerpoints are pressed, they release muscular tension,and promote circulation of blood, and the body's life force energy to aid healing.Advantages of Using Acupressure:- I nclude relieving pain, balancing the body, and maintaining good health. Acupressure's healing touch reduces tension, increases circulation, and enables the body to relax deeply.By relieving stress, acupressure therapy strengthens resistance to disease and promotes wellness. 5. Lets know more about Su jok
- Similarity of Hand to Body (Yin & Yang)
- Steps in locating the cure point
- - Basic Posture- Above diaphragm or below diaphragm
- - Right or Left
- -Cure point is always highly painful
6. 7. 8. 9. Continue Knowing more about Su Jok
- Use of other objects & seeds for quick cure & for enhancing Su Jok effect
- Massage Ring, Massaging Stick, DiagnosticStickand so on.
- And seeds like, Moong, Rajma, Methi etc are used for effective treatment.
10. Donts of Su Jok
- When patient is hungry
- When he hasnt slept well
- If under alcohol influence
- If in periods
- Treatment always to be in sitting posture and not in standing posture
11. Some useful tips for:-
- Cold Cough
- Back Pain
- Improving Eye Sight
- Knee Pain
- Neck & Shoulder Pain
12. Key benefits of SU JOK
- Fast and marked curative effect
- Safety of its application
- Its a universal method
- Simple and cost efficient
- Easy to Master- No need to learn and memorize points
- No side effect, if done properly