Abbas CV- 2015 v2 IS Audit
Post on 07-Jan-2017
To join a Big-4 consulting firm and contribute my skills to the areas of IT Audit & Networking and make a career for mutual benefit to the organization and myself. Currently preparing for CISA Certification
Working in an IT Advisory role at KPMG. Key objective includes supporting & performing internal & external IS Audit at large entities with keen focus on IRM and Network Assessment.
A network specialist by profession having over 5 years of experience in different support positions.
KPMG - Duration: Jan 2015 to date - Role: IS Audit
- Responsibilities: o Analyse Audit scope and perform network assessment at large
entities o Perform internal and external audits utilizing diversified experience
at Financial driven Entities. o Perform IRM for manufacturing, pharmaceutical, NGOs, Insurance,
Cooperate Banking, and Leasing companies o Collect evidences and testing its effectiveness against entitys
policies o Prepare e-Audit report, draft Management Letter and advisory
proposals to clients o Provide reasonable assurance that information systems generate
reliable and accurate information
SR Techno, Flushing, US
- Duration: Oct 2014 to Jan 2015 - Role: Sr. Support Engineer
- Responsibilities: o Network layouts, WAN/LAN/IP setup, server maintenance (DC, AD
and Exchange) o Network Security Management (Dell SonicWall Firewall) o Server and Firewall troubleshooting and Maintenance o Server OS and OS installation (2003, 2008, Win8 & 2010) o Firewall Configuration and Policy (Network) implementation o Server and Exchange Backup o Historical Backup Testing o Exchange Database Recovery
- IT Audit (IRM) - IS Audit (IRM) - IT Advisory - Cooperate Client
Documentations (Policies & SOP)
- Network Analysis - Network Engineer - CCNA Training - MCSE Training - CISA (Exam
Abbas Jamal Phone: 0092344-2543343, 0092321-2878872 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Name Syed Ali Abbas Jamal
Date of Birth 1st June 1987 (28 years)
Marital Status Married
VISA/Permit Status To be Applied.
Staffordshire University, Staffordshire, UK - Duration: Sept 2009 to Aug 2012 - Degree: BSc (Honors) Computing Science - Final Year Project: RFID based Automated Attendance System with
Live Location Monitoring. Entire coding was done to allow physical RFID to interact with system and with RFID tags; stop duplication of read tags within same reader; fetch details from DB to publish reports.
- Duration: Oct 2007 to Sep 2009 - Degree: Diploma in IT
- Duration: Aug 2005 to Jun 2007 - Degree: GCE A Levels
- Duration: Aug 2003 to Jun 2005 - Degree: GCE O Levels
Crown Services, Birmingham, UK - Duration: June 2013 to Jul 2014 - Role: Web Designer & Network Engineer - Responsibilities: Worked as a web trouble shooter & provided support for
network issues. *Experience prior to degree completion to be provided on request. Total experience is 5+ years.
- Debating - Content Writing - Leading Qualities - Team Player - Photography - Time Management - Management