A space for the kids
out of 8
Post on 11-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONInternational Interior Designer, Best-selling Author and renowned Public Speaker Bronnie Masefau discusses involving children in the interior design process
- I love to see our kids getting excited about their zones.
- Nate, our middle child, comes to the Markets with me on Sunday mornings, always on the look out for goodies to add to his space.
- On a new design project I was so encouraged to see that each of my clients children had written a list of what they would like to see in their rooms.
- Involve your kids in the design process, for their new bedroom or rumpus area and be inspired by what they have to contribute.
- Allowing our kids room to experiment with design, engages them in the project and gives them ownership
- and hopefully more energy to keep their area clean!
- www.bronniemasefau.com.au Bronnie Masefau is a working mum, the wife of a preacher, business owner and best selling author. Her design portfolio includes projects both locally, throughout Australia, as well as internationally. Bronnie identifies as more of a homemaker rather than an interior designer. Bronnie is an enthusiastic and eternally optimistic designer, reflecting the need to embrace family life at every opportunity. Home should be a sanctuary, she says, where business and family can intertwine seamlessly. As a mother of three, enjoying the family and the benefits of running a design business without stress is vital to Bronnie. The joy of coming home to a relaxing loving environment is what we all yearn for, and what Bronnie promotes through her design and inspirational advice the entire family gathering around the kitchen table, to discuss the days events as the meal is prepared. Bronnie Masefaus philosophy focuses on the ability to create a backdrop for such events. Its this enthusiasm that has led her to produce the beautiful books Australian Vintage Living, putting the heart back into home, Australian Vintage Living, making anywhere home and her most recent book Inspiring Through Creative Design with pages full of inspiring images and practical advice on how you can turn your house into a home that is embraced by all. Find out more about Bronnie by visiting her website. Bronnie Masefau 2014 . This presentation was prepared by Miracle Worker virtual assistant solutions www.miracleworker.com.au
View more >
Http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/kids/science-space-kids/1969- moonlanding-vin-kids/ Which of the following best describes a neap tide? A. there.
Solar System For Kids : The Sun And Moon: Universe For ... searching for a ebook Solar System for Kids : The Sun and Moon: Universe for Kids (Children's Astronomy Space Books) by BaProfessor in pdf format, in ...
Space Kids festeja Semana da Ptria - ? Todos os alunos da escola Space Kids vivenciaram o verdadeiro
Sneak peek inside - Shakespeare for Kids B Peek inside Shakespeare for Kids Books And other classics for kids Foreword About the Authors A Christmas Carol for Kids A Midsummer Nights Dream for Kids Hamlet for Kids Julius Caesar for Kids Jungle Book for Kids Macbeth for Kids Much Ado About Nothing for Kids Oliver Twist for Kids Romeo ... Julius Caesar for Kids can be
Childrens book your special space beautiful illustrated picture book for kids value book for children early readers bedtime story for kids
FIRST KIDS/FIRST PETS - Smithsonian Learning Lab: KIDS/FIRST PETS ... a dining room with space for 140 guests a concert hall called the ... IT OUT! FIND OUT WHICH PRESIDENTIAL FAMILIES