a project on road safety and mobility theme: road rage submitted by ahlcon international school,...
out of 23
Post on 19-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- A Project on ROAD SAFETY AND MOBILITY Theme: ROAD RAGE Submitted by AHLCON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, DELHI (INDIA)
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- To create awareness among students and community members regarding destructive impact of aggressive driving behavior
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- 22-year-old shot at after fight over parking G D Goenka Schools bus driver was hit by a hammer by a man in a Scorpio for not giving way 5 youths in a Verna car attacked three pedestrians and killed one of them not giving way to their car
- Slide 6
- In the last 2-3 years, almost every day we get to hear about such incidents and the people on the roads in Delhi are so short-tempered that they dont even hesitate to hit, punch or even kill someone on the pretext of some minor issues on the road, leave aside the regular abuses and arguments.
- Slide 7
- Why do we get angry for such small things? Is it really required to hit someone to make way? Why are we so frustrated? Why are we not law abiding? Why arent we compassionate towards others?... & the Only way to find answers was to RESEARCH.
- Slide 8
- Slide 9
- CLASS IX SLOGAN WRITING ACTIVITY CLASS X POSTER MAKING ACTIVITY PRE PRIMARY SECTION ROAD SAFETY ZONE CLASS IX- XII OPEN HOUSE DISCUSSION & STREET PLAY INTERVIEWS WITH BUS DRIVERS AND DELHI COMMISSIONER, TRAFFIC ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN FOR SENSITIZATION TOWARDS ROAD RAGE BLOG ahlconroadsafety project.blogspot.i n
- Slide 10
- Activity was organized for CLASS IX THEME: ROAD RAGE AND ROAD SAFETY Students participated with full enthusiasm.
- Slide 11
- Activity was organized for CLASS X Theme: ROAD RAGE: Avoid Rage and Be safe
- Slide 12
- Students of CLASS XII organized an OPEN HOUSE DISCUSSION for the class IX XII Theme: Legal driving license age in India to be reduced from 18 to 16 years or not. Teachers and Students participated enthusiastically, shared their opinion on the theme.
- Slide 13
- WE, the new generation, will bring the CHANGE!!
- Slide 14
- RIDING YOUR BIKE When your bike is large enough, and youre much older too, ride your bike upon the street, keeping right, with traffic flow. TRAFFIC DARE Traffic Cop of DARE, for safety at home and school. Listen to the cop who cares, teach you the traffic rules.
- Slide 15
- ROAD SAFETY ZONE was prepared by the students of class XII for pre primary section. Zone consisted of zebra crossing, road passages, traffic light, traffic symbols and traffic police man. The IDEA was to make toddlers aware about road safety. Short presentation was given by students of class XII. Presentation consisted of some Road safety poems, mock drill of how to cross road etc.
- Slide 16
- Slide 17
- SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS Informants were asked about the gravity of the situation on roads. They were asked about how they will react to such road rage cases, precautions they take while driving.
- Slide 18
- DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, TRAFFIC Questions were asked about the present situation on roads. Informant focused on lack of people respect for life of others as well as for law. Focus should also be on making road safety as a part of curriculum and to make laws stringent
- Slide 19
- Students created BLOG : ROAD SAFETY AND MOBILITY Link: ahlconroadsafetyproject.blogspot.inahlconroadsafetyproject.blogspot.in It consists of: Introduction of the theme Info- Graphics and Online Quiz Theme based videos Description and pictures of the activities initiated Open platform for the general public to discuss and share their opinions. Also, To reach out to wider audience and create awareness.
- Slide 20
- A GLIMPSE OF THE BLOG : ROAD SAFETY AND MOBILITY
- Slide 21
- Slide 22
- This is an AWARENESS DRIVE with the motto Avoid rage and be safe. Students at Ahlcon International School, decided to take this project further into the community to create awareness. PLAN AHEAD Discussion with Parents and Teachers Awareness Rallies in nearby locality and community More Intra school activities on the theme
- Slide 23
View more >